[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel? Image taken from some roastie off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 111.png (267 KB, 501x673) Image search: [Google]
111.png
267 KB, 501x673
How does this make you feel?
Image taken from some roastie off of normiebook.
>>
>>28924888
Women bitch at other women about not looking good enough. Guys tell them they don't need to stress over small things. Girls equate that all of this is coming from men rather than themselves because they are autistic. Or they take the opinion of EVERY man on the planet and try to fit that description because they are roasted whores. They deserve to be treated like trash at that point in time.
>>
being a girl is basically fucked if you're not attractive
>>
>>28924888
A girl could have every negative trait listed there and still have a normal social life and plenty of relationships and still end up getting married in the end

Being an ugly female is basically on par with being an average male
>>
What I actually read is

>I'll bitch about anything no matter what

Notice despite framing it as though it's other people not satisfied with them, what they're actually complaining about is how everyone is not thanking and congratulating them? Every one of these is a personal problem of their insecurity and them not being coddled and congratulated for everything. Literally none of those fucking matter. What are they even pretending to be a victim of? Their entire point revolves around the fact that they can't please everyone, so why are they making a post bitching about how everyone isn't pleased with them?

Holy fuck women are retarded animals
>>
File: americans1.jpg (25 KB, 350x279) Image search: [Google]
americans1.jpg
25 KB, 350x279
>>28924888
Here's some men exercising privilege.
>>
If your male you have to:

>Be 6'2+
>Be sociable
>Be low bodyfat
>Be muscular
>Be fashionable but not seem to into it
>Be rich
>Have a car
>Have a nice house
>Extroverted
>Man up and not be emotional
>Have complex (for females) hobbies
>Have social proofing and circle of friends
>Be """"chivalrous""""
>Have social media presence
>Not have any negativity in life
>Blue eyes dark hair
>Light tan
>Be willing to marry at expense of your life, savings, assets and legality
>Be willing to accept and embrace female cognitive dissonance and solipsism
>Not be balding
>Have a large penis with length AND circumference
>Have good beard genetics
>Accept that people will laugh at men wanting rights (MRAs)
>Accept that you are an easy target while simultaneously damaged goods insist it's da evil white health
>Accept that you are seen as a disposable tool to a gynocratic society
>Must NOT have legitimate mental illness
>Must not complain

that feel when you will never innocently slaughter all females and beta white knights for eternity
>>
Well, I feel nothing. That's something I definitely don't relate to.
>>
>>28925044
>that feel when you will never innocently slaughter all females and beta white knights for eternity

take a ride with me friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHeoKTeABvw
>>
File: 1444112190209.jpg (83 KB, 492x700) Image search: [Google]
1444112190209.jpg
83 KB, 492x700
we love all boobs, sorry chad didnt like yours
we dont care what you wear, sorry chad didnt like your dress
we dont care how tall you are, sorry chad didnt like midgets or giants
we dont care if you are skinny, sorry chad is into plump women
we indeed DO NOT like landwhales, so stop eating like a pig and start stuffing sausage into your anus instead of your mouth
we dont care if you wear makeup or not, sorry chad likes to come on layers of paint

all in all go fuckyourself, and i hope your chad dies in cancer
>>
>>28924888
>honorcurves
It's just some fat-shaming sjw.
No sane person would even argue with that thing that wrote that.
>>
File: Shit taste.jpg (101 KB, 450x333) Image search: [Google]
Shit taste.jpg
101 KB, 450x333
>>28924888
>normies will never understand why flat is superior
>>
Oh, just another episode of "normie whores think they lives aren't easy"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.