[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women sometimes orgasm when they are raped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 750x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 750x477
Do women sometimes orgasm when they are raped?
>>
>>28924758
>sometimes
probably the best way to get them to do so tbqph
>>
>sometimes
women ONLY orgasm when they're raped
>>
Yes, sometimes.

Sexual arousal in both sexes is an autonomic reflex and it's very possible for people to orgasm involuntarily because of it.
>>
>>28924758
Almost as often as when men get raped
>>
>>28924876
this is bullshit
its not automatic, being turned on is a mixture of chemicals released in your brain, likewise other mixtures block this response

which means, if you dont actually enjoy it, you wont be aroused
>>
>>28925166
>if you dont actually enjoy it, you wont be aroused

This is bullshit. I've fucked a couple of girls because I was aroused but I tell you I sure as hell didn't enjoy it. Horniness and wanting to add another notch to your bedpost will do that to guys.
>>
File: dorrar.jpg (30 KB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
dorrar.jpg
30 KB, 286x400
>>28925203
no, you are a fucking chad who
a, needs to die in cancer
b, read how the human body works

fuck off with your bullshit and DIE IN FUCKING CANCER PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>28925203
>he thinks banging a girl he's not super attracted to is the same as being forcibly having a cock rammed up you by a psychotic stranger at gunpoint
>>
>>28924758
Yes, and not only that. Often times they fall in love with their rapist, especially if he's "person of color".
>>
>>28925166
Not him

But if physical stimulation is applied to your penis repeatedly you are going to cum. It doesn't matter if you are enjoying what you are fapping to too much.

Don't think about anything and stroke as rapidly as you can, emphasis on the glans, tell me you don't cum. You will. If a landwhale started blowing you and kept at it, and you aren't a cutlet whi blowjobs do nothing for, you are going to ejaculate regardless of how unattractive she is and how you don't want it.

This is no different.
>>
>>28924758
im gonna need sauce of this
>>
>>28925226
>read how the human body works

Your tone tells me that you need to gain some firsthand experience of how your own body and that of other people work.
>>
>>28925261
http://javcuteonline.com/migd-635

At 18 minutes and 7 seconds it gets really fucking brutal.
>>
>>28924758
>sometimes
More like every single time without exception.
>>
>>28925166
I didn't say it was automatic, I said it was an autonomic reflex. Just because the words automatic and autonomic are similar does not mean they mean the same thing, and autonomic reflexes are specific things inside of the body.
>>
>>28924758
I read a story from a woman who said she had better orgasms when she was raped by two guys over two hours than she ever had with her husband.

She told him this and it ruined him.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.