[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the most interesting/far reaching/possibly true conspiracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1451421145184.jpg (122 KB, 526x778) Image search: [Google]
1451421145184.jpg
122 KB, 526x778
What are the most interesting/far reaching/possibly true conspiracy theories you know?
>>
IT'S HOLLOW AND WE LIVE INSIDE IT
>>
for me, that hitler is still alive
>>
File: 1420201619783.jpg (168 KB, 640x534) Image search: [Google]
1420201619783.jpg
168 KB, 640x534
alien abduction for purposes of study and hybrid children
successful reverse engineering of downed alien craft
suspicious "suicides" or car accidents in general perpetrated by the government
>>
>>28924775
How much do you know about this ?
>>
the entire world is conspiring to make certain people kill themselves
such certain people usually end up here
>>
>>28924775
>>28924798
I seriously think like I'm living in a stimulation set up by aliens or something. I can't help but feel like I'm the only real person here, and sometimes everything seems so surreal and fake, and I feel like the aliens play around with me and make me sick.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>28924794
I've read and heard stories
>>28924798
I am a victim of this conspiracy
>>28924837
you are just woke nigga
>>
>>28924837
Seems like solipsism, which isn't unreasonable.
I have a psych disorder and have such trouble with empathy that not only do I not care about other people, I just plain can't identify them as people. It seems like everyone I speak to is just part of the environment .
>>
>>28924545

Yes, Alex, What is Life?
>>
>>28924871
I have difficulty identifying with other people as well, and now I'm increasingly distant with people I'm close to, my family. It just all seems unreal and pointless.
>>
>>28924893
It's very easy to believe yourself to be the center of existence. It wouldn't surprise me if this was all some sort of simulation or test at all.
I honestly believe the government creates fake realities for people who are too dangerous/intelligent/powerful to live among real people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.