[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who's purposely going off their anti-depressant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 88054_hanging-man-window-cling.jpg (12 KB, 550x330) Image search: [Google]
88054_hanging-man-window-cling.jpg
12 KB, 550x330
Ask someone who's purposely going off their anti-depressant medication anything
>>
When I did that all my negative and sucidal thoughts came creeping back during the following few months. It wasn't until I started taking the medication again that I noticed how bad they had gotten. I do not recommend it, OP. You probably wont be able to tell the day to day difference but in the long run it will make it worse for you.
>>
are you not taking them to gain the courage to commit the final act?
If its what you truely want... god speed.
>>
>>28924366
I agree with him. When i stopped i constantly thought about my eventual death and it made everything seem pointless and hopeless. Im back on now but i would recommend staying on the meds
>>
>>28924273
what were you on? and did you go cold turkey?
>>
>>28924366
>>28924746

what were you'll on that you even survived coming off of it?

i went off my meds and had heavy hallucinations and a seizure.
>>
SSRIs are not antidepressants, they are general anti-emotion drugs. I was taking citalopram when Kanon 2006 first aired, and when I watched Makoto's wedding scene I felt vaguely uneasy. I knew I was missing something and I quit the citalopram.

A few days ago I found my old fansubs and rewatched it. This time I cried like a girl, which is the intended reaction. I can recommend SSRIs only as a last resort alternative to suicide. They'll stop you being unhappy, and stop you being happy too.
>>
>>28925038
>Citalopram made me tired as fuck, sleeping 14-18 hours a day.
>It made me quit my job as I just didn't give a fuck any more. Been NEET for 6 months now.
>It made tfwnogf worse, as it took me so fucking long to cum, I would spend hours wanking, wishing I had a girl to help me. I mainly want a gf for loneliness, but on SSRIs it made me want one for sex as well.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.