[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic related comes up to you. >My dearest Anon, Sithis awaits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
Pic related comes up to you.

>My dearest Anon, Sithis awaits you now in the void...

What do?
>>
I whisper back:

SHOO SHOO
FUCKING SOLICITOR CUNTS
TELL THE SITH TO FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1451647035526.jpg (44 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1451647035526.jpg
44 KB, 550x404
>>28924028
>teleport behind him
Heh, nothin personnel kid
>>
The real DB isn't fat.
>>
kill someone with deers head...
>>
>>28924028
sanguine my brother heh
>>
scream FOR THE STORMCLOAKS!
kick him in the crotch and run
>>
>>28924028

Fuck off you fucking shit fuck Nord fuck off into your forest where your bitch cunt boss drove your chapter into the ground like her husbands filthy Nord dick into her cunt, you look fucking ridiculous why the fuck would you dress like that, what fucking 12 year old thought that was a good design? Go fuck off back to WOW with the other fat fuck degenerate autistic fucktards and leave what you haven't ruined with TES alone. Fuck off, die, and get fucked by Lachance's ghost dick.
>>
YEAH YOU THINK YOU'RE PRETTY FUCKING SMART HUH

YOU THINK I'M FUCKING STUPID? IS MY LIFE A GAME TO YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT

SHOW ME YOUR REAL FACE YOU CUNT

FUCKING COWARD
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.