[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have kids are you going to name one of them Chad so he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 20150311_485163.jpg (109 KB, 620x725) Image search: [Google]
20150311_485163.jpg
109 KB, 620x725
If you have kids are you going to name one of them Chad so he can possibly be a normie and have a better life than you did?
>>
>>28923899
1. I'm not going to have kids, because propagating the curse of life is a pretty pointless and cruel thing to do to someone if you take the time to really analysis life on an abstract level.

2. If I have a son, his name alone isn't the thing that'll make him 'normie' and being normie isn't what makes someone's life better. Life is all about upbringing, genetics and most importantly, who your parents are.

Ik that on this board, social skills are fetishzed, but in the real world, social skills are only a tiny piece of the puzzle. Genetics, the privileges afforded to you during development, how knowledgeable your parents are when it comes to child-rearing, all many times more important than childhood socialization. Robots assume the real world is all about social skills as a cop out. Some of them have very real, unfixable problems, but they don't want to accept that and instead would rather daydream all day about social skills and some of them even think of it like some game where you talk to people and you go up skill levels. The sad part is, even if they were to remedy this socialization slight, their lives would still be as miserable and as stagnant as before.
>>
Why would I give my children English names?
>>
my brothers name is chad, and he is a chad

he tried to kill himself this weekend over a chick
kind wish he succeeded
>>
File: 1432393928460.png (749 KB, 961x534) Image search: [Google]
1432393928460.png
749 KB, 961x534
>>28923899
Nah i fuckin hate chad
>>
>>28924286
If he cut his hair and opened his mouth when he smiled he would literally be a chad
>>
File: 1453682348430.jpg (47 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1453682348430.jpg
47 KB, 358x350
>>28924286

If I was this ugly Id say fuck it and get plastic surgery. I don't get why anyone 3/10 or below doesn't just do this because life cant possibly be worse.

I'm a solid 4.5/10 so I wouldnt risk fucking myself up even more with plastic surgery but fuck if you're a 3/10 or below you may as well go for it.
>>
>>28923899
No, I'm Italian so he would be a weirdo with a dumb Amerifat name with no meaning.
>>
>>28924286
My favorite teacher was named Chad
He looked like a Chad
Chad was a bro
>>
>>28924400
lol such bullshit you're just like all the other ugly people and you dont have the balls for plastic surgery either, you just want to feel superior fucking loser.
>>
>>28924032
Totally agree with this, i have tried many times to share some of the stuff that bothers me and people just keep repeating "just work on your social skills bro" when this doesn't really matter most of the time.
>>
>>28923899
RUN BARRY RUN
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.