[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is /fit/ eternally BTFO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: 1443759098522.jpg (93 KB, 791x352) Image search: [Google]
1443759098522.jpg
93 KB, 791x352
is /fit/ eternally BTFO?
>>
Yeah, pretty BTFO. I doubt there are many on this board who care about being /fit/.
>>
File: ChLh9seUUAEBggj.jpg (42 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ChLh9seUUAEBggj.jpg
42 KB, 600x450
okkk white boi
>>
It's hilarious how they act like they don't lift for approval from women. Makes them look even more insecure.
>>
>>28923779
the first two aren't really failure cases
>>
>>28923779
eww that board
do people actually post there..
its even worse than this place
>>
>eat well
>walk
>still fat
>>
>>28923845
I lift for approval from women AND to feel like i can beat people up.
>>
I remember this uggo fat kid with a shitton of pictures with atractive women being all chaddy.
Got them well butthurt and jelly, they are literally not lifting for women...
>>
>>28923845
I lift because I'm a narcissist tbo
>>
/fit/ is just /r9k/ with people who like to lift

Quick redpill, every board on this site is basically /r9k/+/inserthobbyhere/. Most posters are introvert loners with zero or small female interaction

So /r9k/ is basically the most cancerous board with people with literally no interests or hobbies, people who fell so hard that they don't even play games anymore, the lowest of hobbies there is.
>>
Yeah btfo if you haven't killed yourself already it's because you live in fear of death aka you're a failure
>>
>>28923954
This pretty much.

Knowing about 4chan is bad enough, actively participating on 4chan is where you cross the line.

People on other boards are just like us, but not as bad, yet.
Personally I'm /fit/ + /r9k/ + /pol/
>>
>>28923978
4chan is one of the most popular sites on the internet, retard, it's not some secret club.
>>
>>28923990
It's not a secret club anymore like it once was 7-8 years ago. But you're still autistic if you're active on 4chan.

I have a very large normie family and not a single one of them has heard of 4chan or memes.
>>
>>28923871
Literally physically impossible to eat well and be fat
>>
>>28923779
Its true, somewhat. It takes more than walking to be healthy.

I lift weights 5 days a week because I'm bored. Its an easy way to feel like you accomplished something that day even though its nothing more than picking up heavy chunks of iron and counting to a number. Otherwise I would just be sitting in my room on imageboards.

If I was a normalfag I would probably be some skinnyfat like everyone else.
>>
>>28924034
it literally is because I literally do and I literally am
>>
He forgot insecure narcissist.
>>
>>28924001
>It's not a secret club anymore like it once was 7-8 years ago. But you're still autistic if you're active on 4chan.

Yes, websites get more popular, what's your point? And it's still stupid to go "you're autistic if you do thing" despite that thing being relatively common.

>I have a very large normie family and not a single one of them has heard of 4chan or memes.

Fuck off, everyone who's ever used the internet knows what a meme is.
>>
>>28924050
count calories you misinformed faggot

>oh no I eat next to nothing and still get fat

no you fucking don't, you just have a very skewed view of what constitutes eating well, no matter how much you think it's not so

install myfitnesspal or some such and stfu
>>
>>28924090
>install myfitnesspal

fatsecret > myfitnesspal
>>
>>28923779
/fit/ will forever and always be the most BTFO'ed board
They're the most annoying insecure group of brain dead loser tier normies
>>
>>28923954
Nah, /lit/ is quite normal. A lot of the guys there have good careers, gfs, wives, kids, etc. They do have a large NEET population though.
>>
>>28924090
eating well =/= amount

obviously if you are going to burn 3000 calories in a day and eat 2000 you will lose weight. I'm just talking about eating nutritious food.
>>
>>28923954
/fit/ is worse than /r9k/ to me because they're all freaks just like the rest of us but don't even have the decency to admit it. They try to insist they're somehow superior but they're just cringey empty people
They live in denial
>>
>>28924080
>Fuck off, everyone who's ever used the internet knows what a meme is

My mom doesn't
She asked me what a meme was recently
That was a good question, I couldn't actually explain it
What the fuck is a meme anyway
>>
>>28923894
i know a kid thats skinny as shit and he knocks people out twice the size as him

you need to learn to fight
>>
I think the ability to lift heavy objects is a practical and beneficial skill.
>>
>>28924120
eating well does include amount because even if you eat the healthiest food possible at a calorie surplus you will gain weight and be fat, which by the way is bad for you

If your diet causes you to gain weight and increases your risk of dying early that's not "eating well"
>>
>>28924226
it's a semantic disagreement
>>
>>28924257
"eating well" means having a diet that helps you be healthy, right? if so then you're not eating well.
>>
>>28924277
I don't actually care about this conversation anymore because I'm not fat fat (as in negative impact to health), i'm just fat-looking. my heart n shieet is in great condition.
>>
>>28924335
If youre overweight it either has or will have a negative impact on your health, that's why there's a specific term for it. But by all means if you feel healthy and youre happy with yourself keep "eating well"
>>
>>28923845
My turbochad /fit/ roommate actually straight up admitted he just works out for girls when I asked him what his goals were with working out. I actually should've given him more respect for just outright saying it.
>>
>>28924373
I'm not though
plus the lowest mortality rates are actually found between 23 and 29 body fat, into the lower levels of "overweight"
>>
>>28924166
A meme is an evolving, running joke maintained by a community of huge numbers of people instead of a small 'in' group and every time it's repeated it changes a little more.
>>
>>28923779
people who get ripped or lift are compensating for something.
just dont be fat and youre fine
>>
>>28923779
I'll tell you for a fact that nobody on /fit/ actually lifts, I've been going there for years

There were some weird massmonsters there a while ago and it was full of people lifting for aesthetics during the Zyzz days but now they spend most of their time discussing whether or not anyone can ever make it without steroids and taking lifting advice from a Brazilian transsexual animeposter who literally doesn't lift
>>
>>28924485
>from a Brazilian transsexual animeposter who literally doesn't lift
u wot m8
>>
>>28924494
Exactly how it reads. /powerlifting general/ has spent the last while being haunted by a Brazilian transsexual tripfag who avatar posts with smug anime girls, who gives advice on how to lift despite being a skeleton. The awful thing is, experienced lifters who have been there for years either filter it or leave but new DYELs straight off the boat actually take its advice for some reason and like having it around even though it produces no real content and just posts scans from Starting Strength with superfluous or downright inaccurate annotations.
>>
File: 1457376677317.png (28 KB, 327x482) Image search: [Google]
1457376677317.png
28 KB, 327x482
>>28924118
What happened to us taking over /lit/?
>>
>>28924555
Nice trips. That sounds kinda odd, though. Isn't avatarfagging globally against the rules or how does he get away with it?

>like having it
>it
kek
>>
>>28924578
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDiOmviCq3U

no more uprisings
>>
>>28923779
why are you trying to sow dissent between us and other boards

>>28924118
/lit/ are failed SWPLs plus goons trying to groom imageboard posters for a life of striving/communism
>>
>>28924610
oink oink motherfucker
>>
>>28923779

>Caring about your health is being a failure living in fear of death

kek. I lift because it makes me feel good mentally and gives me more energy. Fuck you you skinny-fat losers.
>>
>>28924620
sure let's frame our ideological opponents as food animals. that won't lead to people in guangxi eating each other for no reason at all

lol you paid money to post alongside fat women
>>
>>28924643
you quoting the wrong person
>>
File: 1436151085063.gif (218 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1436151085063.gif
218 KB, 480x270
>Walking
>WALKING
Jog or get the fuck out of here. We are an endurance animal you sissy. Now endure my dick in your ass.
>>
>>28923978
>/fit/ + /r9k/ + /pol/
the triumvirate of foreveralone
>>
>>28925112
More like the triumvirate of bullying. These are the worst kind of robots: People who are beta, but try to compensate for it by taking steroids and being extra aggressive. Basically it's the dude who picks on other betas thinking this will make him an alpha, but everyone else sees right through it. Want to hang out with some people who are as gung-ho as you and share the same politics? Try /k/ instead.
>>
>>28924581
He gets banned over and over and over again yes
>>
>>28923779
>not lifting to be able to rape and conquer after the apocalypse happens
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.