[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: stories about awful parents >wake up >hungry >"MOMMY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1464164233202.jpg (4 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
1464164233202.jpg
4 KB, 194x200
ITT: stories about awful parents
>wake up
>hungry
>"MOMMY ME WANT TENDIES NOOOOOWWWW"
>mommy doesn't answer
>"MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY"
>she comes rushing into my room
>"what's wrong did you have a bad dream!?"
>she wasn't listening when i said what i wanted
>can feel it building up inside of me
>remove diaper
>"POOPOO PEEPEE MOMMY THATS WHAT U GET'
>spray piss and liquid shit all over the bitch
>that's what she gets for not paying attention to her little boy
>"I WANT TENDIES I WANT TENDIES I WANT TENDIES"
>she leaves to for the bathroom to clean off
>i fall asleep for a nap
>wake up to steaming hot tendies by my bed
>can hear her sobbing downstairs

She's going to have to learn that a 26 year old man needs his protein one of these days.

Anyway, what about your parents? are they as awful as mine?
>>
what the fuck is this board anymore
>>
>>28923808
If you don't like it leave, bitchnigher normie.
>>
>>28923808
what was it ever?
>>
>>28923872
i dont remember it ever being a place for baby fetish greentexts
>>
>>28923808
>anymore

oh, the days that /r9k/ was awesome. back when we all used to discuss literature and encourage each other in self-improvement
>>
>>28923890
it's not a fetish it's just shitposting
>>
>>28923890
maybe you've just had tendies filtered for the last several years
>>
>>28923907
>i-i-its not a fetish i s-swear

whatever u say homeslice
>>
File: 1460911491708.jpg (74 KB, 342x427) Image search: [Google]
1460911491708.jpg
74 KB, 342x427
>>28923906
this is now a literature and self-improvement thread.

just finished the dream quest of unknown kadath, which is the first novel i've finished in ages

truckin straight on to the case of Charles Dexter ward. what are you lads reading?
>>
>>28923948
this is somehow gayer than OP
>>
>>28923948
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
MUSIC THREAD!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbD5dShemps
>>
>>28923966
she checccc me
>>
>>28923948
I'm reading Rode Orm, I am really enjoying myself.

About a viking from the region I'm from.
>>
>>28923906
>and encourage each other in self-improvement

Sounds like r/bluepill

>c'mon bro! Just do this one thing and your life will be better, bro! Upboat me! Upboat me! I stroked your cock and consoled you and made it seem like your life isn't so set in stone, come on bro! It's a just world! Hahaha, front page +^1!
>>
Worst tendies story yet. Well done.
>>
>>28924116
its not that bad tbqhwyfam

>>28923995
>reading
lmao fucking nerd
>>
>>28923717
Hope you die an awfully painful and slow death niggerfaggot
>>
>>28923717
looks like tendies finally made their way to redditt and predictably one of their retards comes here to gleefully post the worst tendie story i have ever read

failure on every level, a disgrace to tendie posting
>>
>>28923948

I'm presently reading a book on rune lore, me being a practicing reader of runes myself. While it's hard to find any sort of authentic scripts of runic literature outside the old rune-poems like the Havamal or the Edda, or the mythology of Nordic culture, I'm always curious to see what other practitioners have to say about the runes and their connotations. The book is titled Leaves of Yggdrasil, and is a rather informal document by comparison to the historical texts that do exist.
>>
>>28925902
what is it that makes this one worse than any of the others
>>
>>28923717
>2016
>Not having a bitch summoning stick

This is a disgrace to tendyposting you reddit shitcunt.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.