[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think my neighbor is some kind of occultist. I'm pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 146076748296442.jpg (24 KB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
146076748296442.jpg
24 KB, 400x378
I think my neighbor is some kind of occultist. I'm pretty sure he can read my mind.

He's been acting really strange lately and I've noticed some spooky shit happening in his room at night.

I think my neighbor might be possessed, what do i do /r9k/?
>>
meme arrow the spooky shit
>>
>>>/x/

Also, you're most likely having a schizophrenic delusion OP, seek help here >>>/adv/
>>
continue to spy lad.
good luck
>>
>>28923550
Demand that he speak to you. When he asks if you want to live deliciously, agree to it.
>>
>>28923560
>go out to have a smoke
>we live in a duplex so his house is behind mine, behind his house is a small yard and there's a window that lets you see into his room
>go to the yard
>notice a faint light coming from his room, looks like a candle swaying back and forth
>hear light humming and chanting

Also a while ago I was in his room and found a weird book with sigils all over. I looked up the book on the web and apparently it's a grimoire "Lesser Key of Solomon" used to summon spirits.
>>
>>28923550
You're a special kind of troll, aren't you?
>>
File: theoccultist.png (242 KB, 459x559) Image search: [Google]
theoccultist.png
242 KB, 459x559
>>28923645
is he dressed like this?
>>
File: butcherhim.jpg (32 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
butcherhim.jpg
32 KB, 316x202
>>28923550
Sneak up at night and butcher him, it's the only way to be sure.
>>
>>28923645
Satanism, harmless for you. If he doesnt fuck up summoning.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.