[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you spare a fellow robot if he yelled out a meme during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1446665993162.png (78 KB, 325x323) Image search: [Google]
1446665993162.png
78 KB, 325x323
Would you spare a fellow robot if he yelled out a meme during your glory?
>>
>>28922869
NONE SHALL BE SPARED
>>
>>28922869
No

He'd want to die anyway
>>
File: Pepe FBI.png (276 KB, 796x934) Image search: [Google]
Pepe FBI.png
276 KB, 796x934
For the longest time I've actually wondered what the right thing to do would be in a disaster scenario like this.

I've seriously contemplated the idea that I make some sort of /r9k/ signal or code to a mass-shooter if I'm ever unfortunate enough to be in the presence of such an event. I don't think it's likely that it would get me spared but I think that there's actually a much greater than 0% chance of it being beneficial to my survival.

Can you imagine?

>shooting happens
>you throw your hands up and yell "REEEE GO FOR ROASTIES NOT ME MAN IM NO CHAD"
>shooter looks at you, laughs, tells you to get the fuck out of there
>you leave
>media somehow finds out that you survived because of some interaction with the shooter

How would you even begin to explain this?
>>
>>28922869
No, there's a huge chance it's a clever normie.

It could also be a robot trying to foil my plans because they're suicidal anyway and just want some recognition as a hero.

I would aim for them first.
>>
I'd easily be able to recognize true robots and wizards.
I'd kill roasties and Chads on the spot with no mercy. I'd make sure they're dead by popping a bullet in their head after gunning them down. This is where many shooters go wrong, most of them only wound normies without finishing them off.
Cho was successful because he made sure to shoot normies in the head before moving on to the next group of normalfags.
>>
>>28923269
No you wouldn't. There are plenty of robots who pretend to lead a normie life just to fit in but are dead inside.
>>
>>28922905
This, whenever I'm feeling particularly suicidal I keep hoping a shooter will appear out of nowhere so I can charge at him.
>>
>>28923939
indeed shaddowbots do exist and i am on of them.
but if i saw one shooter i asked him if i could kill normies too. then he would be blamed for making me but i could care less he will be dead
>>
>>28923939
>looks like a normalfag
>acts like a normalfag
Then it's a fucking normalfag, you shithole
>>
>>28922869
depends how good the meme is
is it a meme I like?
>>
>>28922869
I barely have enough energy to get up in the mornings. no shoot shoot for me
>>
If I shoot other betas, that kind of defeats the whole purpose of the beta uprising.

If anything, I'd arm my fellow man. All of the retards saying they would kill a fellow a robot aren't robots at all; you fail to understand the main purpose of this board. We refuge here from normies, when we uprise, it is to show them that if they want to invade our safe space we'll invade there's.

>>28923103
If you were to reeee at me and I was going ER, I'd let you live family.
>>
Depends on the meme and the person
If its an obvious normalfag they'll get the bullet regardless
If its a female they will get the knife to the gut and I'll make it nice and agonizing
>>
File: 1443294939316.jpg (74 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1443294939316.jpg
74 KB, 499x499
>>28922869
I'd give theme them a gun and let them join in on the fun
>>
Spewing memes doesn't make one a robot, reddit9k is mostly failed normalfags, and I would aim for their gut so they die slowly.
>>
what meme would you use to give yourself the best chance of survival?
>>
>>28924385
"Not me, Pepe!"
>>
>>28923103
>making another fbi pepe after I pointed out why it was semiotically inarticulate

the cia is the only enforcement body possessed of the pepe spirit and you fucking know it
>>
>>28922869
The best option is to never leave your house so you don't get into this kind of situation
>>
File: 1384069642083.gif (2 MB, 190x300) Image search: [Google]
1384069642083.gif
2 MB, 190x300
>>28924683
Who the FUCK are you? You're are nothing.
>>
bump saveme robots
>>
I like you now. Just go home, get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>28922869
No, that's literally the gayest shit anyone could do...

>but muh ebin memes XD

Cmon OP, just stop
>>
I always though that the way to show your allegiance is by turning and beating the shit out of the nearest normie.

At best you are spared as a member of the beta uprising, at worst you go out in your own little blaze of glory.
>>
>>28924757
i will tell you who i am
i am right
>>
I'd trick an obvious robot into lowering his guard so I could at least attempt to stop him from ending the lives of others

everyone is simply trying to be happy some way or another and I won't deny anyone the chance to attain such happiness, and damn well won't let some miserable son of a bitch hurt others in a blind selfish rage
>>
>>28923103
Damn... Really makes you think, huh...
>>
Ive thought about this a little i figured if i had the chance for him to hear id tell him to teach these normies a lesson or yell out beta uprising as a last ditch effort
>>
Depends on the meme quality desu senpai desu senpaitachi
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.