[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good evening /r9k/. Broke up with my gf tonight. Feels bad man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: crying man reaction.png (12 KB, 470x457) Image search: [Google]
crying man reaction.png
12 KB, 470x457
Good evening /r9k/.

Broke up with my gf tonight. Feels bad man.
>inb4 reeeee he had a gf reeeeee get out!!11!!1
>>
>>28922764
YOU broke up with her you stupid shit, you don't have the right to come and complain here you worthless cucktard.
You had it all...
>>
reeeee he had a gf reeeeee get out!!11!!1
>>
>>28922764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR3Vdo5etCQ

Have a song OP. Wish I had a gf. Hope I meet one in college.
>>
>>28922764
Yeah, gtfo. Go whine to

>>>/soc/ about it.
>>
>>28922764
honestly though it just sucks

there's no real way to comfort you
>>
Not really my problem if you're just going to post that and leave desu
>>
I just pre-emptively broke up with a girl because she said she prefer aggressive men aka chads (by which I mean I gave her a page of personal well thought out insults and blocked her without giving her a chance to reply)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.