[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, a grill just messaged me FIRST on tinder saying "Hey".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (250 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
250 KB, 400x400
Guys, a grill just messaged me FIRST on tinder saying "Hey". I replied with "sup, how are you?" which she responded to with "I'm fine and you?"

I don't want this to become boring ass smalltalk with the same standard questions.
What do I say to get an actual conversation going?
She has no profile text and only boring selfies, so I can't comment on something about her profile.
>>
>no text
>boring selfies
She wants the D. Just get right in and say to her "Let's fuck haha" this message will guarentee you success and I would know because I've used it many times.
>>
In the time you've spent making this post literally hundreds of other guys have matched her and are have sent her far more interesting messages than yours. You stand no chance. The game is rigged.
>>
>>28922770
She's 15, so I kind of doubt she's THAT slutty.
Yes, I made myself aged 17 to get that prime teen pussay even though I'm actually 20
>>
>>28922811

Enjoy your v&, scumbag.
>>
>>28922745
Literally just say "dtf?" I say that with every match, and either you get laid or you don't. It works most of the time, cuz girls like a straightforward guy.
>>
>>28922836
Not an Ameripleb so 15 year olds are legal. LMAOing @ ur life.
>>
>>28922811
>15 on tinder

RED FLAG CENTRAL OVER HERE
SHE PROBABLY HAS MAJOR DADDY ISSUES NOT TO MENTION SHE'S UNDERAGE
>>
>>28922888
>>28922811
Some pictures for the Dutch?
>>
>>28922811
t. Jared Fogle
>>
>>28922888
15 year olds are legal for guys up to 19 years old in Colorado, when I hit 20 it becomes 16

get that young puss mang
>>
>>28922836
>living in a country where 15 is illegal
>>
>>28922811
Enjoy that prime nigger dick in prison pedo
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1440
>>28922999
Everyone look at this faggot and laugh.

original
>>
On the subject of young tinder users, do you guys think it's wrong for a 22 year old to go out with a 17 year old?
>>
>>28923115
Why would it be? If it's not illegal...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.