[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elliot Rodger bread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pS qndUZ18A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Elliot Rodger bread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pSqndUZ18A
>>
this man is a legend. hope to be like him one day.
>>
>>28922399
Surprised I haven't seen this before.

>>28922428
+1
>>
The supreme gentlemen. An idol for what women should be attracted to, instead of what they seem to be.
>>
>>28922428
Please do, these fucking women deserve it
>>
Elliot is a God
>>
File: skank.png (665 KB, 964x572) Image search: [Google]
skank.png
665 KB, 964x572
>>28922428
>this man is a legend. hope to be like him one day.

knock yourself out
>>
>>28923710
why you here b?
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 626x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 626x1000
Post rare Elliots

This is an original request
>>
File: bn.jpg (19 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
bn.jpg
19 KB, 600x400
One thing that hasn't been discussed much her is Elliot's love of Barnes & Noble

>"I began a daily routine of walking to Barnes & Noble in Calabasas every day, where I would spend hours reading books that ranged from biographies of powerful leaders, histories of significant periods, self-help books, philosophy and psychology texts, and historical fiction novels. I sometimes even spent entire days there, from the time it opened to the time it closed."

It opened at 9am, and closed at 10pm (11 on Friday and Saturday) meaning on occasion he spent 13 hours there, possibly 14. Barnes & Noble was a significant place in Elliot's life, but a place that I don't think gets enough attention
>>
>>28923842
>self-help books

That's where he fucked up

Classical and Enlightenment philosophy is the only worthwhile self-help out there

Modern day self help books are complete trash
>>
>>28924051

Fuck off back to >>>/lit/

'muh greeks muh greeks'
>>
>>28924070
Why would you listen to some roastie with a bachelor's in psychology when you can open your mind to some of the greatest insights by the pioneers of logic and reason?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.