[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I created an extreme metal album. Its a mix between black and Death metal. I want to show people on the internet, because I am proud of it, but Im too afraid to tell people about it because of the thought of getting hate. Its a dilemma that I go though every day. It is a sad state of existence.
>>
>>28922373
Black metal shouldn't be mixed with bullshit death metal though. This is coming from someone that despises metal fans that constantly bicker about genre classifications and other inane bullshit.
>>
>>28922440
Yeah, it is black metal instrumentals for the most part. I cant do the shrieking so I mainly did deeper, growlier vocals. The vocals themselves can be understood without much effort, but thats really the only thing that makes it death.
>>
>>28922466
Oh sorry I misread and thought you made a mixtape haha. Felt like a weird thing to feel insecure about.
>>
>>28922513
No doubt. Mixtapes are supposed to be drenched with arrogance. I am making a tape soon, dont you worry, anon.
>>
>>28922373
most people don't like either or any kind of metal anyway
>>
>>28922560
That is true. Its more acquired in taste, by acquired I mean you have to be either a loner or degenerative
>>
WHERE'S A LINK TO IT
>>
Hook me up already
>>
>>28922373
NOT METAL, FAGGOT
>>
Well, this sucks OP. I need to leave for work and I really wanted to hear what you made. The best black metal is the homemade semi-trashy one after all.
>>
>>28922373
Will you show me yours if I show you mine? Post to clyp.it and link it here

https://clyp.it/svarevof
Some black metal guitars and drum samples
>>
File: 1446157076763.jpg (53 KB, 478x665) Image search: [Google]
1446157076763.jpg
53 KB, 478x665
I've been making music for myself for years. Sometimes I show my friends, but it's mainly just for me.

It's nice to have a creative outlet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.