[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU FUCKING LED TO ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: GOODBYE.jpg (566 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
GOODBYE.jpg
566 KB, 1520x2688
This is the most fucking bullshit I've ever seen in my entire life

>people tell me to look at a girl after you've yawned to see if she yawns and is interested in you

>cute girl in biology class that sits directly across from me will be a good first test

>let out huge yawn and stared at the girl, hoping she would yawn too

>after a couple mins go by she says "stop starting at me, weirdo "

>kids around heard and started laughing at me

I just don't understand where I fucking went wrong.
>>
>>28922284
>tried anything
that's where.
stop trying.
>>
>>28922284
You didn't pronounce your yawn enough. She probably didn't notice.

Next time REALLY emote your yawn so it's vocal. She'll be all over your dick in no time.
>>
>>28922284
Obviously she was interested in you dumbass.
>>
>>28922284
oh shit we L.E.D. to you
sorry senpai, i meant to LIE to you
>>
>>28922284
I'm posting this on /r/4chan tomorrow
>>
>>28922284
Saged.
Not even realistic.
How could he stare at a girl for "couple mins" and not understand where he went wrong?
>>
>>28922284
>people tell me to look at a girl after you've yawned to see if she yawns and is interested in you

Hmmmmmmmmm

I always thought that was an evolutionary response and not a mating call...

I don't know where you got your info.
>>
>>28922284
What really happened.
>let out huge yawn and stared at the girl, hoping she would yawn too
>after a couple mins go by she realizes I'm staring and gives me a weird look
>holy shit she thinks I'm such an autistic faggot oh shit now I have to kill myself or drop out fuck fuck shit
>fantasize about worse situation where your over reaction was validated
>go home and shit post about it on /r9k/
>>
File: images(9).jpg (8 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
images(9).jpg
8 KB, 270x186
Did this autistic clown actually just yawn at a girl and then proceed to stare directly at her for 2 whole minutes?
>>
should probably stop trying to pick up and actually learn biology

'cause you - got - played, son
>>
>>28922325
This.

When yawning at a girl you have to be more convincing.
>>
>>28922284

Uh, that's something anybody does when they see someone yawn. Yawns are infectious between anyone and everyone in close proximity of each other, you don't have to be wanting to bone the person yawning.
>>
Include me in the screencap, family
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.