[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SKYPE GROUP GIT IN HERE BOI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: skajpo.png (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
skajpo.png
24 KB, 512x512
It's the wee hours of Monday for those of you living in the relevant parts of the world. This means no normies and wagecucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you're a NEET who stays up all night cos he has no responsibilities. Maybe you're a trap who makes a living on chaturbate. We don't give a fuck. Maybe you're a fucking junkie. The more messed up you are, the more welcome you are to our group.

We have a shit ton of women and beta orbiters you can pour your anger on. We even have niggers and niggresses, and a lot of chill people to have fun conversations with and exchange wikkid photos and videos with and laugh at random shit.

To join us, use this link

https://join.skype.com/aEgZVcakDCGw

or add tobykratom
>>
add me jessijames.125
>>
how big is the group?
>>
>>28922727
28 members at the moment
>>
Join the skype group!!! We have a very nice, small, intimate call goin on! Rant about feels or whatever. Please
>>
>>28922189
>complaining about normies
>implying this group isn't a normie circlejerk shitfest
A true robot wouldn't join something like this, let alone take part in a group call with a bunch of attention seeking normies
Get the fuck out and back to /soc/
>>
>>28922189
>Skype group
Normie strike one

>shit ton of women
Normie strike two

>>28924504
>live call
Normie strike 3

Fucking kill yourselves you normalshits. None of you deserve sympathy on the day of the uprising. I hope someone sees you for the normals you are and puts you six feet under ASAP
>>
>join skype call
>doxxed
>>
wouldnt an r9k call just be full of awkward autists never saying anything to each other
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.