[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad with his whole life ahead of him dies young. How does t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: chad.png (621 KB, 660x922) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
621 KB, 660x922
Chad with his whole life ahead of him dies young. How does this make you feel robots? At least you're still alive, right?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615901/Tragedy-former-college-swimmer-22-drowns-lifeguard-fitness-test.html
>>
>>28922066

There's not a greater blessing than dying young, although his manner of death was shitty.
>>
>lifeguard dying on a lifeguard fitness test

fucking kek
>>
>>28922066
I find it more satisfying when a 9/10 stacy dies unexpectedly
>>
Great body, but face is not good. He prob used to be a robot like us, but actually did something with his life. Not saying I feel bad for him, cuz I don't.
>>
Kek chad btfo, honestly though if he can't even keep himself afloat how the fuck can he be expected to be a lifeguard
>>
>>28922066
Having muscle like that doesn't make you a good swimmer

It makes you sink faster though
>>
>>28922066

Another prime Beefcake ripped from this world too early. Rest in peace, hotstuff.
>>
>>28922118
Test did its job.
>>
>>28922118
Pure pottery
>>
>>28922155
What? He barely has any muscle at all.
>>
>>28922066

>At least you're still alive, right?

Yes, and I'd give anything to have the guts to change that. Living this kind of existence without the ability to end it is fucking torture.
>>
>>28922066
>at least you're still alive

There is no "dead". "At least I'm still alive" is no consolation whatsoever because consciousness never turns off. Everyone gets to be alive all the fucking time because there is literally no alternative.
>>
>>28922155
>>28922279
It's all about arm length and technique, though if you want to be a lifeguard anywhere you do need a bit of extra bulk just to be able to keep out the cold and to prevent someone from pushing you under.
>>
If they were taking a lifeguard test there should have been a real lifeguard if not many right?
>>
>>28922066
I'm a pool lifeguard actually.

>tfw probably the fittest lifeguard in my dept.
>tfw the most educated (I have a worthless BA)
>tfw my boss, the recreation dept supervisor, has a more worthless degree than me and makes 3 times as much as I do.
>tfw the head lifeguard has gained like 100 pounds in the last year and he cant even pull himself out of the pool without using a ladder
>tfw workplace is a sausage fest and almost everyone is 6-10 years younger than me.
>tfw Im a 28 year old KHV and fucking scrawny manlet lifeguards hook up with and start dating the few girls working here.
>>
>>28922954
is that something you can make a living of? Being a pool lifeguard?
>>
>>28922066
He was a life guard, I respect that even if he's a Chad.

They save lives.
>>
>>28923014
I probably could move out since Im working full time, but I'd have to rent or share a room. I'd be living in poverty with no end in sight. That is why O live with mommy and daddy, but it sucks because my mom is a messed up alcoholic.

>>28922066
I forgot to add that I felt some schadenfreude. He held records in breast stroke, which is really more about swimming technique than showing endurance or strength in the water. Basically a pool swimmer got rekted when he thought he could make it in open water. They are two totally different environments.
>>
>>28923074
>They save lives.
How is that a good thing?
>>
>>28922416
The whole point is not wasting energy keeping buoyant by your muscle/fat content and the amount of air you can keep your lungs. People who sink burn energy until they can't keep themselves afloat any longer.

Ask any professional diver.
>>
>>28922066
I think this whenever I see a douchebag die and it's on the news.

I may be miserable, but I'm alive motherfucker.

I always chuckle.

>pshhh, another one bites the dust

Then I tip the front of my hair as if It was a fedora.
>>
>>28922118
so I suppose he failed the test?
>>
>>28922155
>>28922279
He was an award winning swimmer, he clearly knew how to swim.
Something else happened that fucked him up there.
>>
>>28922066
>he was the captain of the swim team

america pls
>>
Anyone have a screencap of that lifeguard story where he saves a loli from drowning and while shes passed out, slyly fingers her as he swims her back to shore?

I mean I guess thats basically the story
>>
Anyone else got good chads getting btfo content?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKX9JVxyK5s
>>
File: reaper.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
reaper.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>28923191
hows 8th grade?
>>
>Chad drowns
Glorious.

>Chad who's super fucking ripped drowns
Super Glorious.

>Chad who's super fucking ripped because he's a local record swimmer drowns
My sides have reached a geostationary orbit
>>
>>28924445
those group of people make me really uncomfortable with how normie they all are. I'd want to die if I was there
>>
>>28924476
My social anxiety would probably get me to implode
>>
>>28924445
how did he get btfo? he did exactly what he was planning to do and was unhurt
>>
heh... survival of the fittest

t. sedentary robot
>>
>>28924518
being able to do little to no work while getting everyone else to work for you is the sign of a true alpha.
>>
>>28924476
>visiting family last night
>too depressed to play with young nephew
>decide to talk with sister-in-laws mom (the host)
>we have a long conversation
>she compliments me on coming over and talking to her, that I talk WITH her, that thing older women seem to like
>I have more friends 5+ years older than me than my age
>I've had more friends 20+ yers older than my age
>I'm into milfs more than I'm into women my age
I didn't ask for this boner
>>
>>28924505
He wasn't planning to drop his scooter in the fucking pool. It's a petty retarded robot thing as it wouldn't have really hurt anything, but it's funny.
>>
>>28922066
look at that hairline, he was not CHAD material. he was a year or two away from robothood anyway. Proably better to die in your prime then linger on as a hairlet.
>>
>>28922463
And they couldn't save him because it is a meme job invented by some very savvy Chads decades ago that knew they could bag easy pussy with their hero persona.

Are you fucking retarded? They only 'guard' the safest section of the beach, like 40m of it too in between the flags. They aren't triathlete heroes saving lives, they are phoneys using their position in society to fuck Staceys (and fags like you) that are too retarded to see through their Chadly tricks.

Fuck man I bet you think there are heaps of 'local milfs' just waiting for you too call from the banner ads of tube sites. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1450232597035.jpg (400 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
1450232597035.jpg
400 KB, 1200x950
>>28924524
indeed it is

the normies are the slaves that build our pyramids
>>
File: 2345234534.jpg (17 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
2345234534.jpg
17 KB, 211x239
>>28924410
Something or some...one?
>>
>>28922066
Gotta say that I'm fairly happy when shits like that die.
>>
They should have failed everyone, including the testers. What a meme way to go.
>>
>>28922066
Rip space Chad. Tbh some Chads can be Bros right? No stacies can be Bros, so it would have been better if some Stacy died. Not sure what he did if kek smited him like this, probably wasn't a bro chad
>>
>>28922066
I hate it when normies say "his/her whole life ahead of him/her"

WE ALL HAVE OUR FUCKNIG LIVES AHEAD OF US UNLESS WE DIE TOO

IT'S A FUCKNIG POINTLESS PHRASE YOUFICKINGH CNUTS
>>
>>28924431
Someone post this please kek
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.