[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it true that tall women are a lot more lenient when it comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11
File: eZMAgL2.jpg (104 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
eZMAgL2.jpg
104 KB, 640x714
is it true that tall women are a lot more lenient when it comes to manlets?
>>
>>28921886
stay away from my waifu you creep
>>
File: MADSON E A NAMORADA.png (554 KB, 550x633) Image search: [Google]
MADSON E A NAMORADA.png
554 KB, 550x633
It is, some tall women were a bit bullied about their size and reach a point were they don't care, even if everyone will make fun of her for it. That said, it is a bit physically awkward.
>>
File: 50337638_p0.jpg (130 KB, 337x434) Image search: [Google]
50337638_p0.jpg
130 KB, 337x434
>>28922792
>tall as fuck as a woman
>decides that it will be a good idea to use high heels

But why?
>>
>>28922792
She doesn't look that tall... the guy, though, definitely has manlet proportions.
>>
File: 0Afksz3.jpg (312 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
0Afksz3.jpg
312 KB, 1024x1365
>>28922698
no

awdawd
awd
adw
>>
well as a 5'6 girl ill tell you that i really dont really care about having to date a much taller guy. dating around my height sounds good.
>>
>>28923167
>well as a 5'6 girl ill tell you that i really dont really care about having to date a much taller guy. dating around my height sounds good.
I humbly insist you vacate this thread at the utmost juncture for you have, inside of myself, precipitated intense feelings of rage and indignation and rather some amusement for what you have just stated
>>
post more cute MEW

MEWMEWMEWMEW
>>
As far as I can tell, yes. I see lots of women walking around holding hands with men 5'9" and below; and I remain a KHHV at 6'4". Not to say that height isn't attractive, it's just that it usually isn't a deciding factor for women.
>>
>>28923205
whats wrong with what i said? i currently am interested in a 5'7 guy so its not a lie
>>
6'1" here. My ex was 5'6". As long as you're not an asshole and semi decent looking it all comes down to how we connect.
>>
>>28923205
That's bait, mister.

original
>>
>>28921886
They can sure lean on manlets.
>>
>>28921886
>I'm 5'7
>gf is 6'1

Manlets often compensate via lifting while womanlets compensate by finding a tall partner. I think tall women care less about height since they don't feel a need to compensate.
>>
>>28921886
Generally yes because it's difficult for them to find a man taller than they are and most men prefer women that are a good 6" shorter than they are so it's slim pickings for giantesses
>>
>>28922873
Because women love shoes.
>>
>>28922873
To make her ass look good.
>>
>>28921886
Yeah, they'll carry you around in their cleavage and everything.
>>
>>28921886
My Mom was taller than my Dad; she was about 6'1"-ish, my dad about 5'11"-sih.....maybe?
>>
>Be 5'2" female
>Be approached by an Indian Mexican Danny DeVito
>Say "no pls"
>He goes home and makes a tall meme thread
>>
why do people care about height so much? it seems silly
>>
I actually want a tall gf. I don't want midget genes in my kids.
>>
File: ev205_3.png (570 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ev205_3.png
570 KB, 800x600
>>28926474
It is. I'm 5'6 and I've never cared about it.
>>
>>28926474
Why do people care about looks? It seems silly.
we're human silly. You care about a multitude of things that doesn't matter to truly self-conscious beings.
>>
>>28926491
>i don't want midget genes
Adopt then. It doesn't cancel out like that. Your grandchildren are cursed. Even if your immediate kids are OK.
>>
>>28923623
I think it depends more on one's personality than height, especially how one might deal with comments of their peers.
Both tall and short women and men can end up going for extremes to compensate or try to conform to the general/popular expectations.

Often it's a sense of security that makes a woman be attracted to a man. Although being taller than the woman adds to this for most women, it's not the sole way for that sensation to occur. Also, it's not always the taller the better; quite a lot of women seem to prefer a man a bit taller than them, rather than this whole "omg he must be 7' at least or he's invisible teehee" maymay spouting that happens on /r9k/ regardless of how tall or short the woman is.

Exceptions exist very much, it's not at all uncommon to see women and men together of roughly similar height, nor that rare to see women a bit taller than the men (as per aforementioned, having other traits that give off a sense of security/safety for the women; disregarding the exception of some women not needing that feel at all) - it's just less common is all.
My gf is about an inch shorter than I am, and I'm a manlet. She still feels safe with me.
>>
>>28921886
MEW is such a QT
>>
I've only been able to date manlets and it's generally a good experience as long as they let me feel strong sometimes.

The worst is when a manlet still wants to carry the heavy groceries or walk on the outside of the sidewalk or thinks it's safer to walk with him rather than alone. I mean I've met strong manlets but they've been exclusively wigger scum and there's no need for that.
>>
>>28926632

Unfortunately two tall people can still have a short son. I know one.
>>
>>28926651
>this whole "omg he must be 7' at least or he's invisible teehee" maymay spouting that happens on /r9k/ regardless of how tall or short the woman is.
my personal experience says you're wrong... at 6' I'm pretty much a manlet here (eastern eu), most women don't want anything shorter than 6'3"
>>28926683
I'm pretty sure you're a dyke anyway
>>28926695
yourself? kek
>>
>>28921886
6' female here
we're much more lenient
and it comes down to this too >>28922792
I'm 23 years old and still have strangers give me shit for my height.

In general, girls are more shitty than guys when it comes to height though. I've had random women approach me while I'm grocery shopping saying shit like "wow, you must only like guys who are REALLY tall" and then chuckle at me when I say "no, I don't care about height"

fucking cunts
>>
>>28926695
>can have
Yes of course. Human parents can technically spawn a dog just by chance. Most miscarriages are frequently genetic evolutions that doesn't let the fetus live.

But it's not about if it's possible or not it's about chance. You wouldn't not have a kid because there's a chance they will be down. But with manlet genes, just like retard genes, the kid isn't given the sane chance.

Why spawn someone into a miserable existence? Just to satisfy your reproductive urges? Go take care of your wife's kid now anon. It's better that way. In the modern day you having raised the kid is more important anyhow. It's closer to being your kid than a genetic kid raised by someone else.

Think about it more. Don't be a slave to primal needs.
>>
>>28926722
>tfw 5'10" in Scandinavia
Just kill me senpai.
>>
>>28922792
>>28922792

HAHHAHA, no dude.

If you date a hermaphrodite maybe.

Normal tall women are even harsher when judging tiny men
>>
>>28926781
>we have it harder
Unpopular opinion there anon. I disagree. Manlets are shunned by everyone, male or female. You're the one exception because you're in a similar position. But as you surely realize when the only people who don't mock you are people who can sympathize. That's way worse.

You don't get mocked for your height by guys (as much as manlets get shit anyway). There's not girls who avoid hanging out with you because of your height is perceived to reflect poorly on them.

Also it's rarely regarded as ok to be mean to girls. That's a girl on girl thing for the most part. Men don't have that barrier. It's not even politically incorrect to enact sexist laws.

It's pretty bad. I don't blame you for not seeing it. Manlets are kept away from groups generally. When you see one, pay special attention.
>>
>>28926979
where was it implied in anything I just said tall girls have it harder?
>>
>>28923112
>>28921886
Who is this grill?
>>
>>28927028
it's MEW

how NEW
>>
>>28927028
Never mind figured it out.
>>
>>28927014
Not sure we're communicating well here. Yes. You said tall girls have it harder. I said 'no' with far too many words.
>>
>>28926722
Dutchfag myself, where the average male height is 6'1" or something and women on average are 5'8"ish, I see plenty of average height men in relationships.

The success chance might be affected by where you're looking for a gf. If going for casual or online dating through which women have hundreds of men lined up each, height will become a much more important trait to filter men out. When out socializing and expanding your social network, getting to know more people and whatnot, chances of meeting someone with whom you click and with whom you can date while at roughly similar height are a lot higher. Same applies to meeting women through events regarding mutual interests or practicing hobbies.
Of course actively doing such things just for the heck of trying to hook up with women would be a bad idea, but in such scenarios your personality and actions tend to be more important overall.

>>28926781
>In general, girls are more shitty than guys when it comes to height though.
Where bullying of men tends to be more physical, women tend to be more vicious on a mental level, trying to get under your skin. Add to that that shorter men will likely be more intimidated and/or (more often) just assume you have zero interest in them and leave you alone and just hit on other women instead, where shorter women feeling intimidated or see you as competition will attack you on something that will likely sting if done enough, and it's not strange to see more women than men being crappy people to taller women.

>>28926979
I don't think you really comprehended what she meant. I presume you somehow misinterpreted the "girls are more shitty than guys", or you're just really ardent about seeing competition of who has it worse in everything anyone says.
>>
>>28927076
>competition
Well anon. She literally said 'girls have it worse'.
How am I prohibited from disagreeing? That makes no sense.
I'm not some frogposter who'd lash out on a girl for posting about her woes. But when there's the comparative statement why would I not be allowed to disagree?
>>
>>28927062
>You said tall girls have it hard.
Fixed that for you, man. Nowhere was implied she nor tall women in general have it harder than <whatever other group to compare with>, just that tall women too get shit for their height. Or maybe it's just my reading comprehension that needs checking, who knows.
>>
>>28927132
She said.
>"in general girls have it more shitty than guys when it comes to height though."
I dunno. I'm not a native speaker. But it seems pretty clear to me what she's saying here.

I'm not saying all manlets have it worse. (literal) Midget girls have it was worse obviously. But no, in the general case guys have it worse. Imo
>>
>>28927127
>literally
Are we both looking at the same reply, >>28926781?

>mentions tall women are more lenient when it comes to "manlets"
>refers to a reply that, too, doesn't mention tall women having it worse than "manlets"
>mentions age and that she gets shit for her height
>mentions how women are more shitty to tall women than men are towards tall women
Where the fuck is the whole supposed claim of tall women having it more difficult than "manlets"?
>>
>>28927076
:DDDDDD what is this blue pilled bullshit? women have rode the cock carousel long enough to tell your height by just sight, and even single mothers are picky as fuck (be tall and rich or don't even dare to look at me)
>>
>>28927211
Sorry. Misread. I see it now. Shouldn't post when I'm so tired. Didn't read 'are more shitty'. Read 'have it shitty'.
>>
>>28927169
Ah, that explains the miscommunication, refer to point 4 of >>28927211.
It's not
>in general girls HAVE IT more shitty than guys
but it's
>In general, girls ARE more shitty than guys
That's the key difference, and turns the whole sentence into a completely different context. I can see with the "are" misread into "have it" how it would imply the competition part.
It can happen to the best. Rereading next time might help avoid the confusion.
>>
>>28921886
5'10" king of manlets here

tfw no amazon woman to crush me between her giant thighs
>>
>>28927214
>manlet
>average looks
>poorfag (and she knows it)
>tfw gf

Both "le blue pill" and "le red pill" are delusional extremes, both focusing on 1 side of the picture rather than seeing it as a whole. Both are just as delusional and silly to abide to.
>>
>>28927291
western europe is vastly different tho
>>
>>28927291
>I'm suave and can get gf
>why can't you get gfs manlets?
Because there's always the ability to make up for stuff.
>>
I'm curious about short guy feels
other than most women being utter cunts about height, what other problems do you guys have?

being tall and female I get
>constantly mistaken for a crossdresser (due to flat chest)
I've have had normies approach me for wearing a skirt or ask me if I'm a tranny.
>finding clothes that fit is hell

>everyone stares at you when you stand

>people constantly asking if you play basketball

>people avoiding you because of your height

I do know that tall girls are told they're less feminine and short guys are told their less manly- and there's tons of pressures for dudes to be manly while girls can pretty much do whatever they want and still have people orbit them.
>>
>>28927353
show your face and then we'll know if people are just being rude or if you're ugly
>>
>>28927319
That's basically my point. It's often claimed that one needs to have 11/10 looks, 6'4"+ height, be filthy rich, have the highest social rank possible, and all at the same time ((in other words, be the top 0.01%) or you'll be certain to either never have a relationship or that she will cuck you, cheat on you, and whatnot.
That's bullshit; as you said, you can make up for things. Much like how women don't have to be perfect to get a bf, men don't have to be either (though indeed, granted, the average requirement as men is significantly higher than for women, especially if you don't care about the potential quality of relationships for either party).
>>
>>28927353
>constantly mistaken for a crossdresser (due to flat chest)
I've seen tall girls with big boobs, tho (mostly fat ones)
>>28927418
>have 11/10 looks, 6'4"+ height, be filthy rich, have the highest social rank possible, and all at the same time ((in other words, be the top 0.01%) or
that's not enough either, just look at J. Depp
>>
I can't find tall girls attractive cause my sister is 5'10 and she truly disgusts me

On the other hand my mother is 5'2 and I find short girls very attractive
>>
File: yes.gif (1 MB, 349x254) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
1 MB, 349x254
This thread has given me some good feels. Thanks r9k.

Kind of reminds me of this pretty 6" woman walking around hand in hand with this 5'5 little hipster. It gives me strength.
>>
File: 1451238704880.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451238704880.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1080
>>28927353
>short guy feels
At 5'4", let me start with just a few:
>Lifting makes people think you're compensating
>People assume you have a small dick
>People think you're a lot younger than you are (sometimes good sometimes bad)
>Being called a midget
>Like you said - short guys are told their less manly
>Statistically earn less than taller people
>See image

Although, if you're like me and don't give a fuck about your height then none of this matters(most of the time)
>>
No but yes. Women who are slightly taller than average are the most lenient when it comes to manlets.

Like women who are 5"5-5'7"

Any women shorter or taller are normie retards
>>
>>28927418
Well personally. If I have to make up for my flaws (which I'd consider minor but that's clearly not the case in the eyes of others) to even get into a relationship with anyone. I don't want a relationship with a person who demands that.

Would anyone? Sounds pretty dumb. Isn't that obviously a one sided relationship? I don't exist to serve.
>>
>>28926836

You seem drunk anon. People do let downs babies live. And they can't tell whether a healthy fetus will grow into a tall man or a short one. They're going to love their manlets no matter what.
>>
>>28926979
She didn't say tall girls have it harder, she said that women are more mean to other about height. Which is true, men generally don't give a shit about height.
>>
>>28927453
But why take the chance when there's plenty of unwanted kids who need adoption?
Recognize your genetic inferiority and stop perpetuating bad genes.
If I was stupid I'd obviously not think like this by hypothetically if I was smart enough to see the issue yet stupid enough to be a negative genetic influence on the world I should see that my retard genes aren't worth it. So taking care of someone else's kid is more productive.
Having kids in a bad situation (genetically bad or otherwise) is just selfish. Grow out of it. This guy was saying he was gonna drag a girl with tall-genes down to his level just because he didn't want to have kids be as cursed as him. When the obvious solution is just not to have kids or have someone else's kids.
>>
>tfw MEW will never piss in your mouth
>>
>>28927512
Aye I misread. Should probably delete the posts. But it's a bother on the phone.
>>
>>28927398
any shorter dude with long hair can be mistaken for a female no matter how manly (especially if he doesn't have a beard)
However, if I wear a padded bra people stop asking the "are you a tranny?" questions completely so I know it comes down to that.
>>28927434
Honestly, your attached photo just makes me want to sock gross tumblarinas that whine "love me for who i am- but no dudes under 6 feet tho" in the mouth that much more.
>>
>>28927534
let's take her most attractive part and fuck it up for a hypnosis shit
>>
File: 1350273688674.gif (454 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1350273688674.gif
454 KB, 180x180
>tall women are more lenient about manlets
>tall women have to lean over more for manlets

I see what you did there <3
>>
>>28927424
>that's not enough either, just look at J. Depp
Case in point, thank you.

>>28927451
I agree with you. I don't have any desire to change myself to please others either. I'm far from flawless and have things I'm looking to improve for my own sake, though I consider them minor enough to already be content with my life thus far.
If those flaws are too much for someone else to deal with, that's their decision/opinion. I don't force them to like me, nor will I be forced into becoming someone else for them. No hard feelings for either, live and let live. I don't expect others to change for me either; if either party doesn't really add positive stimulus to the other's life, there's no real reason to force each other into dealing with one another.
I'd rather stay single and be myself, enjoying life as I see fit, than be in a relationship where I'm pretending to be someone else, causing misery in the long run.

I'd say it would be pretty dumb to focus on changing for others indeed (bar possible compromises, all involved parties working on adapting to work together or something)(changing for yourself is a whole different story, self-improvement can be very beneficial), that would indeed lead to a one-sided relationship - something that rarely allows for happiness to both parties.
The "give and take" balance, if you will, needs to be present at least somewhat. Without it it simply doesn't work, at least not in the long run.
>>
let me prefice by saying im a manlet who is small, girl also small... Now when my friends are tall they line up. Usually single file, 1, 2... one takes smal, one tall, maybe once small.. typical overlook of the .. idgaf.
>>
>>28923416

Taller women can't afford to get hung up on height because it would eliminate a large chunk of the dating pool, leaving only the most high value men. Because of their self-conciousness, they lack the confidence to compete at that level.
>>
>>28921886
Nah. I'm 5'10", you don't have to tower over me but I won't date a guy smaller than me. It's just the basic arrangement in western society. Now, 5'2" womanlets demanding 6'4" guys, that's BS and they know it.
>>
>>28927864
>that's BS and they know it.
but they still can get away with it because manginas are enabling them
>>
>>28927555
you sound cool holy shit

would talk to/10
>>
>>28921886
if shes tall and ugly its worse than being short and ugly.

if shes tall and pretty its better than being short and pretty
>>
>>28922873
shes clearly helping her retarded brother cross the road
>>
>>28926695

You're really just proving his point. Why risk it? Just adopt.
>>
>>28927434
but celebrities are usually short so go that route if youve got talent. let the real men take care of business, head off chap
>>
>>28927353
how tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

original xdd
>>
>>28927931
Most of my conversations are just bitching, talking about porn, or random ass memes
common topics I go on about are

>white girls are usually all stacies even the ugly ones
>mainstream feminism is cancer
>anime otakus are usually more awful than normies
>I have vagina privilege and If i were a guy I'd be a creepy basement dweller who would have probably offed themselves already.

as a female I can label myself a pervert and its considered endearing, but if I were a male, most would consider me disgusting

>>28928102
ah, the same 6' girl from earlier
>>
>>28922873
NO W___ C____
>>
>>28928150
Lmao, that's really funny, and you sound fun. I'd really like to talk to you. Do you have a throwaway?
>>
>>28928206
man you're fucking thirsty
>>
What worries me about exceptionally tall women, is the higher risk that they might actually be genetically XY with a genetic syndrome such as Congenital Androgen Insensitivity or SRY Deletion.

I don't even care about the XY part, as such humans are developmentally female and often even more feminine-appearing than normal women. Unfortunately, they are also completely infertile, and I care about having biological children in the future.

I
>>
hey , tall manlet here... i started dating a tall girl but she preferred short guys, but i wanted here alot really so im tryina figure out if shes gona like me before prom or not.. im just tryina go to prom guys help me out.. 5 minutes til prom
>>
>>28927710
>>28928334
the fuck are you on anon
>>
>>28928365
Whatever it is I want a lifetime supply of it.
>>
>>28928206
I didn't come here to collect orbiters or lead people on, though you'd probably make for pleasant conversation.

I came here to shitpost (and surprisingly had a good conversation with you guys about height feels) until i fell asleep

ah, the crippling weight of lifes harsh realities preventing you from falling asleep, i'm sure most of us certainly know that feeling.

I'm out
>>
>>28921886
They all have massive vaginas that your dicklet won't even penetrate. You'll be called Justin for the rest of your days
>>
>>28928391
Aw, okay. It was nice talking to you, though.
>>
>>28928334
>hey , tall manlet here...
What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.