[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's another "dogs barking in the middle of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: 1462359434943.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462359434943.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>it's another "dogs barking in the middle of the night" episode

Truly the apartment life experience.
>>
File: dieric.jpg (255 KB, 1256x1794) Image search: [Google]
dieric.jpg
255 KB, 1256x1794
>>28921775
>mfw my dog wants to go out at 9pm
>let him out
>he barks for 5 minutes before coming back in
>>
File: Just kill me..jpg (37 KB, 471x450) Image search: [Google]
Just kill me..jpg
37 KB, 471x450
>>28921867

That's normal though, friend. My problem is there is this one cunt that is down the street who has his dog sitting on the patio all damn day. The little faggot just barks constantly. It's 2 am and not even music drowns out the barks of hell.
>>
File: urban VIII.jpg (1 MB, 2070x2598) Image search: [Google]
urban VIII.jpg
1 MB, 2070x2598
>>28921913
have you asked said cunt to bring his dog inside during sleeping hours?

maybe hes a robot who sleeps during the day and stays up all night
>>
File: furious hyde.png (375 KB, 564x605) Image search: [Google]
furious hyde.png
375 KB, 564x605
>>28921948

I'm planning on doing that or just complaining to the office about it, although the office will be closed until tuesday so I might just have to talk to the whoreson. What I'm really curious about is how no one else seems to have complained about it. I'd imagine it's even worse for the dozen or so people that live right next to him. Also, what the hell is the point of even owning a dog if you're just going to leave the fucker outside all day every day? Nothing better than sleeping with a dog laying on your chest.
>>
Why do you hipster yuppies insist on living in apartments and think it's so cool?

Nothing will replace the suburban house, big front yard, big back yard, double or triple story house.

Half the reason I refuse to move out of my parents place is because of this fact. I simply refuse to live in apartments.
>>
>>28922082
>suburban house, big front yard, big back yard, double or triple story house
yeah, all robots are born into houses like this

it's not like anyone ever has to live in an apartment because of finances, proximity to jobs, etc.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.