[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEMBOT THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1362809687197.jpg (408 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1362809687197.jpg
408 KB, 600x800
>add boy from r9k
>he doesn't have any muscle tone despite having infinite free time

Why don't more robots have muscles? You have a ton of free time to spend working out, why don't you?
>>
Implying I'm a weak neet
>>
>>28921352
Why don't you learn to clean your cunt and how to properly operate a dragline excavator?
>>
>>28921352
why don't you do competitive deadlifting
>>
>add a girl from r9k
>she has a roastie pussy
Can't you like........ just stop? You have a ton of free time.
>>
Hey fembot, you have infinite free time, why don't you spend it doing kegels and learning how to cook? It's the same thing.
>>
>>28921352
>infinite free time
>no motivation
>no discipline
>no will to live
>>
>>28921352
I agree.
I have lots of muscles. Add me instead.
>>
>>28921352
>add roastbot
>she says she's "asexual"
>has had sex several times before
>>
>>28921352
you're not a fembot, you're just an attention whore who likes being a cunt to these weakling fucking nerds.
>>
What's the point when more than half of women my age are fat as shit?
>>
>add fembot
>she invites me to a group with like 9 people
>only talks in the group chat

how come? I just want a gf
>>
File: captnFaggot.jpg (41 KB, 1000x1334) Image search: [Google]
captnFaggot.jpg
41 KB, 1000x1334
>muscles
>not wanting a slim femboy robot
>>
>>28921352
Why should I? So I can get with some fembot with a used up roastie pussy with mental issues who comes here strictly for attention?
>>
>>28921905
>wanting an attention whore

scum

people need more pride and better judgment
>>
>>28921352
Even the weakest nu male neet from here could kill you with his bare hands, roastie.
>>
>>28921352
Probably because getting those muscles requires a very strict diet of 4-6 meals a day. Are you fucking stupid bitch? I have been lifting for years but there is way more too getting muscle then just lifting. It is a complete lifestyle change. You can only eat shitty tasting foods and chicken. Not only that but if you aren't getting 7-9 hours of sleep you are fucked.
>>
>>28921962
>nu-male
>on r9k
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>28921950
A lot of the shy, non-attention-whoring ones are pree cute too though
Naturally it's harder to find pics of them, but they're out there
>>
>>28922007
for the most part if theyre cute theyre out there posting dick/ass pics for money or attention

the ones youre talking about are as rare as pretty hkv femanons who post pretending to be dudes

sure they "exist" out there but you will NEVER see one so they might as well not exist
>>
>>28922000
Some robots are redpilled and would ignore bait "fembot" threads like these, you love you lose threads, eliza threads, erica threads etc. But time and again it has been proven that there also exists a large population of nu males who despite being aware of how treachorous women are, and how clear the motives of these tripfagging whores are clamour to them, uplift their already well infalted egos and give them shit out of their own pockets. I hate this gay world.
>>
>>28922099
>unironically using the term "redpilled" when referring to women
Hello nu-male.
>>
>>28922361
What? Are you retarded? Or did i just trigger an orbiter?
>>
>>28921905
Getting a femboy would be as hard as getting gf
I'll die alone
>>
>>28923656
You can make me into one if you're a girl.
>>
Daily reminder that fembots are fat and smell like sweat and pee.
>>
>>28922361
Redpill is cringe but it's the polar opposite of nu-male, despite your fee-fees.
>>
>>28923777
And old cum.
>>
>>28921352

>implying you are even worth the effort.
>>
>>28921352
>infinite free time
what's your excuse for everything you didn't do, you roastie cunt
>>
I am making my own game in my free time

I have fun making it and people like the artstyle

Fuck your shit fembot, I am creating worlds fueled by my autistic imagination
>>
>>28921352
I'm working on it actually.
>>
>>28921352

Why? Nothing will ever be good enough for you overgrown children anyway.
>>
>>28923790
Its enlightenment. The veil was lifted from before my eyes and i was blinded for a few moments by the flash of the harsh truths of this world. It felt euphoric. Knowledge is power.
>>
>>28923753
I wouldn't want gf if i was a girl senpai
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.