[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Try to change my view on why it's okay to date a woman who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: WRRRRRYYYYYYYY.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
WRRRRRYYYYYYYY.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
Try to change my view on why it's okay to date a woman who had sex before?

Would you be able to borrow another man's fleshlight?
If not, then why would you feel okay with having sex with a non-virgin?
>>
>not sharing fleshlights with your best bro
>>
it's fine as long as they're not whores
>>
>>28921180
A non virgin girl would definitely have sucked dicks before.
could you kiss that mouth OP? A mouth that was wrapped around countless of other dudes dicks? A mouth that swallowed countless of other dudes cum?

What if you fall in love with her, and would want to start a family with her? Could you bear the fact that those same exact lips that sucked other men's dicks would then be kissing your kids?

And if you kissed her, your lips would have kissed the lips that had countless of other dudes' dicks and cum on them. Could you then go back and kiss your mother, or your kids, with your lips?

If you answered yes to all the above, then yes, it's okay to date non-virgins.
>>
>>28921180
Cells constantly die and are replaced by new cells. So technically from a scientific standpoint if you wait long enough, the cells that touched the other penis are not there anymore, and have never been touched by a penis. So your example doesn't work simply because the flesh light does not regenerate new cells in the same way that a human body does.

I agree that on a moral level it matters, but on a physical level it doesn't unless there is some sort of permanent damage. You could argue that the hymen breaking is permanent damage, but plenty of girls have that broken from sports or tampons or madturbation before they even have sex.
>>
>>28921378
It's pretty gross. If I was to clean a toilet, and drain the water. And told someone to lick down inside the toilet for $20 they'd say no that's gross.

Even though its been cleaned up the fact that thousands of people pooped in it haunts them.

>>28921449
Maybe I'd be convinced if women had decent personalities, intelligence, hobbies.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.