[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf started browsing this board and now every time she gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1464578269962.jpg (66 KB, 842x805) Image search: [Google]
1464578269962.jpg
66 KB, 842x805
My gf started browsing this board and now every time she gets upset about something all she does is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE loudly or really quietly and slowly getting louder till she runs out of breath. What the fuck how do I make her stop?
>>
File: CCvwkrYWMAEIVN9.jpg (29 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
CCvwkrYWMAEIVN9.jpg
29 KB, 394x476
>>28921120

Better make sure she's never upset then :3
>>
What you can do is get off my board you fucking norman garbage.
>>
>how do I make her stop
killing yourself would be a start
>>
>>28921211
>>28921189
No need to be so rude
>>
>>28921120
>What the fuck how do I make her stop?
She's just a woman, smack her around a little and she'll stop browsing r9k.
>>
File: 41-SrwUlfrL._SY300_.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
41-SrwUlfrL._SY300_.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
just choke her with the D until she stops talking for good
>>
File: rooster.jpg (701 KB, 1786x1116) Image search: [Google]
rooster.jpg
701 KB, 1786x1116
choke your chicken in front of her
>>
>>28921120
I'd love a qt gf whos influenced so easily

sneak in some hints about how good your fetish feels and take control instead of being bothered over something so little you fucking faggot
>>
>manufacturing a femanon newfag
you're worse than most Jews op
>>
>>28921120
Tell her to fucking stop
>having to spoonfeed normies on life
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.