[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >8 months ago >decide to throw a birthday surprise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: pepe18.png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
pepe18.png
57 KB, 500x382
>be me
>8 months ago
>decide to throw a birthday surprise party for my friend
>everyone agrees
>everyone loves it
>class decides it will become tradition for everyone's birthday
>we celebrate every birthday we had
>everybody knows about birthday party, but they still act excited
>three days ago
>my birthday
>i've been preparing this a long time
>prepared my speech, jokes i could make, taught how to act surprised
>come to school
>oh my gawd this is it, bring me the party now
>nobody remembers it's my birthday
>would sound like a loser if i mentioned them
>about to kill myself.
>>
That's the way friendship goes.
Somebody ends up the bitch of the group, and that person's usually whoever is most thoughtful and nice.
>>
>decide to throw a birthday surprise party for my friend
>nobody remembers it's my birthday

What
>>
>>28921066
That was about 8 months ago. My bday was three days ago.
>>
why did you even expect them to know that it was your birthday?
>>
>>28921112
Because they knew everybody else's , dunno.
>>
You should kill yourself. You retarded cock sucking faggot.
>>
>>28921146
Where's the place I can stream it ?
I know you get banned from Twitch.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>28921178
>wants to kill himself because classmates didn't remember birthday
>>
>>28921199
That's not an issue. It's always like that.
I am good with everyone, yet everybody avoids me.
I'm always the outsider.
>>
>>28921025
Senpai I am sorry but this board is 18+

You'll be okay. I think if you were the one planning it every time, they didn't know

they literally weren't smart enough to think to check when yours was.

Normies are retarded and borderline useless, get used to it

Do what I do and never tell anybody about your birthday and "pretend" it's a normal day(which it is)

And happy fucking birthday senpai
>>
>>28921025

Please tell at least one person how this made you feel. Holding your feelings inside will lead to huge problems in the future. I know that you don't want to and it would feel cringeworthy but there's a difference between malice and ignorance/negligence. Most people don't aspire to hurt others and if you bring up a genuine thought about how it affected you it may teach them to be better people. I can't count the number of times I've hurt other people unintentionally and wished they'd had told me so I could correct it sooner. Right now you must hate them and feel worthless, I get it. But no single person was responsible for forgetting you and no single person will accept responsibility. The rules change when you deal with large groups of people instead of individuals. Each person has their own life and worries and responsibilities and each person might have thought that somebody else was in charge of keeping track of birthdays.
>>
>>28921240
don't get too attached to people
>>
>>28921025
FUCKING BORMIE SCUM!
GOD DAMN SOULLESS FUCKS

WE GOT ANOTHER ONE BOYS

REEL HIM IN
>>
>>28921025
at least you don't age
>>
Things that didn't happen: the OP post.
>>
>>28921272
>>28921274
Gee, thanks brother robots, you kind of made me feel better
>>
>>28921392
Don't take it personal senpai

It happened because you were the facilitator, not them. They needed you to do it. Don't mention it and at some point someone will realize that they all fucked up, and you handled it like a champ. Don't take it personal. Just ask yourself, what would donald trump do?
>>
>>28921776
Have to agree with you on that one.
I'll deport their ass soon. :')
>>
>>28921025
I'll never understand how people like you can be excited for birthdays, I actively avoid people on mine, I think only 1 or 2 people outside my family know mine
>>
>>28922625
Seriously, having a birthday party means you are the center of attention and that makes me anxious as fuck. I'd rather be standing quietly in a corner and only speak when spoken too. That's where I feel most comfortable.
>>
>tfw you realize friends are disposable
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.