[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ Why didn't you shoot up your school??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: pepe columbine.jpg (38 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
pepe columbine.jpg
38 KB, 500x395
Why didn't you shoot up your school /r9k/??.
>>
I didn't want to die or go to jail.
>>
They dindu nuffin wrong fampai
>>
i'm scared of loud noises
>>
>>28920969
That is a wussy reason.
>>
School shootings are so passe.
>>
>>28921046
i'm so baked right now desu =_=

imagine how loud the bangs would be....
>>
I was really close to doing it
I had my daddy's shotgun and a bunch of molotov cocktails that me and my friend made
never followed through with it...
>>
No gun, and they tricked me into thinking they were my friends.
>>
I had no reason to. I was ignored not bullied
>>
>>28920917
A year or two before Columbine a girl transferred to my high school and fell in with my crowd (metal heads/goths and whatnot). She was from Colorado and after the shootings it came out that she went to Columbine and she said she knew people that had most likely helped then prepare and had at least known what was going to happen but had never been caught.
>>
thought it'd be more fun to cross reference the year book and go on a scavenger hunt sometime in the future

If only I could afford a motorcycle *heavy metal starts blaring in the background* and a katana *just shredding the riffs* I'd finally get over the fact *My name's lemmy and I play rock musik* the fact that I was home schooled *holds up spork*
>>
>>28920917
I was literally lazy af.
>>
File: 018743965348.gif (62 KB, 362x200) Image search: [Google]
018743965348.gif
62 KB, 362x200
>>28920917
liked most of my teachers
most students were just neutral
school was small, and spread out across several buildings, so there wasn't an optimal place or time for it
no access to guns
>>28921064
also this
>>
>>28921188
she was lying for edgepoints
>>
There's a lot of shitty people but also a few good ones who were randomly kind to me.

I wouldn't want to go on a rampage and unintentionally kill one of the few good people
>>
>>28921260
She wasn't. She showed us her previous yearbook or something. I can't remember but I remember her verifying it to where I no longer doubted her.
>>
Was going to but decided not to.
>>
File: 1456209772409.jpg (53 KB, 946x599) Image search: [Google]
1456209772409.jpg
53 KB, 946x599
Because I want to live my life as a free man. If I shoot up a school I would be imprisoned or killed.
>>
File: Pouting Tomato.png (465 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Pouting Tomato.png
465 KB, 1280x720
>no guns
The only reason was because I needed an easy way to an hero or else I would have used an axe or some shit.
>>
File: Elliot Rodger meme 2.png (251 KB, 623x465) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger meme 2.png
251 KB, 623x465
It takes a great man to do great things.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.