[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, you are deluded. You know Plato's simile of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNDQxMTExMDU0.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNDQxMTExMDU0.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
/r9k/, you are deluded.

You know Plato's simile of the cave?

You are on the inverted aspect of that analogy, you aren't even perceiving the shadows on the wall as reality, you have your eyes closed and imagine what the shadows are like in reality.
>>
Where is this charmander's flame in the cave? What shadows does it produce?
>>
File: laughing-504143.jpg (387 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
laughing-504143.jpg
387 KB, 1300x957
>>28920457
This post reeks of virgin LOL
>>
File: 1464511200126.png (198 KB, 293x287) Image search: [Google]
1464511200126.png
198 KB, 293x287
>>28920457
I'm happy in my cave. Thank you very much.
>>
The Republic is ehhh... okay. Timaeus and Critias is where its at. That text used to be the centre of Platonic philosophy until the last couple of centuries, when for some reason people started to care more about the Republic.

But the Allegory of the Cave is my fav part of the Republic tbqh. And yes, it's correct in so many ways.
>>
>Plato
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>28920457
>Plato's simile of the cave
>simile
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.