[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your father, his father, and his father before him and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1463256596773.png (201 KB, 670x566) Image search: [Google]
1463256596773.png
201 KB, 670x566
>tfw your father, his father, and his father before him and so on for all of human history reproduced
>You won't
This is what hurts the most
>>
Yes you will, I believe in you
>>
File: 608.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
sometimes i think that my father shouldn't have reproduced
>>
>>28920325
I know that feel very well. I am almost 30 and all the women around my age have kids already and don't want more. I get to be one of the men who never breeds. I feel like a failure. The only women left are hardcore feminists who won't be having children anyway.
>>
>your father produced you

The joke's on you, dad
>>
File: 1415990829152.jpg (59 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1415990829152.jpg
59 KB, 553x567
>tfw it all ends with you
There is no such thing as a better feel
Although if reincarnation is real, and I were forced to become human again, I would be saddened that there wouldn't be someone with similar genes to me to become. I'm too used to being me, too comfy in my own skin
>>
Fucking good they never should have in the first place
>>
>>28920325
>go somewhere without abortion
>rape until you are imprisoned/killed
>>
>>28920325
They fell for the meme.
You're living the dream.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.