[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever had a women or girl spill her spaghetti interacting with you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1451720650811.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1451720650811.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
Ever had a women or girl spill her spaghetti interacting with you?
>>
One time a grill forgot what she was saying while we were making eye contact. Dunno if that was good bad or neutral.
>>
Preemptive note: Being creeped out and frightened is not the same as "spilling your spaghetti".
>>
>>28920311
>Ever had a women or girl spill her spaghetti interacting with you?

No. They are quite certain of their repulsion of me.
>>
>>28920379

Yeah yeah, everyone suffers, crabs in a barrel, blah blah. Fuck off with your misery.
>>
I can count the number of times girls have spoken to me in one hand.
>>
>>28920311
More than once, sure.
I mess with people because I fuck up their expectations, especially women.
6'0" even; 185 lbs; brown hair; brown eyes; boring, middle of the road face and build. I was born to play an extra in the background of a movie. I blend.
But I am funny, charming, and have a deep, rich voice. Girls approach me as 'the most average guy' and when I talk they sometimes get caught unaware and drop spaghetti
>>
I didn't find a girl funny. She accused me of having no sense of humor, even though most others just laugh at her shit just because she's a girl.

Other girls who do this just laugh it off because they are allowed to be awkward and unfunny, unlike us.

The funniest girl I met was a girl who never censored her thoughts because no one ever told her off when she said shit. Luckily, what she said was usually hilarious in a dry sort of way that wouldn't appeal to most normies.

I wish I was a cute girl. I could spaghetti and no one would stop me! :^)
>>
>>28920431
Pfff shut the fuck up.
>>
>>28920431
Did you really have to describe yourself?
You do sound like the most boring, average person.
99.99999999% of the world looks like you
>>
>>28920431

I was at work today and this one qt would not stop smiling and laughing when talking or rather trying to talk to me.

Almost couldn't make out what she was saying. It was cute.
>>
>>28920311
Yes I go to a credit union every friday to withdraw money from my account during my lunch break. She is a teller there and she always stutters at least once when we speak. Neither of us can maintain eye contact.
>>
>>28920431
There's nothing less charming than someone who calls himself "charming".
>>
Yeah, my first gf. (online)

Took her three months to get the courage to even do a call on skype, and when she did she stuttered constantly and hung up 50 seconds in from anxiety.

Needless to say she tore my heart out in the wort possible way.
>>
>>28920311
had two girls who I had never talked to before call me by my first name and start small talk with me this semester
both times I gave them this confused look,
one of them turned red
and the other said " You prob think I'm weird because you don't even know my name"

I laughed it off both times, luckily I remembered both their names so I could tease them a bit.
>>
>>28920478
I know. Let me put it this way - I went through basic training in the army and the DIs couldn't remember my name on graduation day.
If I couldn't talk I would never get laid.
>>
File: repulsivelysmug.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
repulsivelysmug.png
8 KB, 400x400
>tfw nobody realizes I'm "spilling spaghetti" because I just become a verbally impulsive and absolutely abusive cunt when nervous
>>
>>28920505
Cry harder, Leroy.
When you've had 20+ women from 14-84 call you 'a real charmer' or ' the most charming man' you just roll with it.
>>
>tfw qt grill talks to you first
>>
File: 1455830283839.jpg (38 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1455830283839.jpg
38 KB, 657x527
>>28920311
There was one time when one of my schoolmates did an autistic dance in front of me and her female friends. She was shaking her ass a lot and wearing revealing shorts.
One of her friends told her that I was looking at her ass (it was true) and laughed, the dancing girl was embarrassed and covered herself.
Thinking about it, maybe I'm the one who spilled the spaghetti in that situation...
>>
I was at pizza hut with the only 2 friends I've ever had who are both pretty much chads.

>waitress is very weird looking girl, just looks like she might be autistic
>comes up to take our order
>stutters in what seems like the longest time and says to me "s-s-sorry w-w-we don't have the c-cute guy discount here"
>Totally unexpected, had no clue what to say
"oh umm okay"
>She just walks away
>comes back in like 5 mins and apologizes, takes our order
>I've never been in a worse situation in my life
>>
>>28920610
you should have gotten her fired for sexual harassment.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 317x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 317x364
>>28920535
Trust me, dude. We know.
Your spaghetti is the spagettiest.
>>
>>28920631
holy shit my sides xdddd
>>
Yeah a fat girl acted really autistic and tried hitting on me, I felt bad honestly but it's far girls they don't really count
>>
>>28920637
>implying you do
b-baka
>>
>>28920431
example:
>I was working a booth at a tech convention in Vegas late on a Thursday to cover for a guy in marketing who had a delayed flight
>I was listening to a podcast in one ear when a woman came up to the booth. She was 5'4"-5'3" in heels, honey-blonde, nice face, average body, nicely dressed. She asked,
>"Do you have the technical specs on the XXX series?"
>"I do, right here, and here is a USB with the powerpoint Marketing put together, if you would like"
>She was staring at me, mouth a little open.
>"I'm no tin marketing so I am not sure how technical it is."
>Still staring
>"MIss?"
>She finally spoke, "Uh, um, Sure! I'll take the USB. And, uh, well. Um"
>"How else can I help you?"
>"Have, uh, have you ever done any radio work?"
>"Just a little in college; I far prefer to speak to people in person."
>"Oh, ok. I'm glad you like to speak to me in person, ha ha."
Hell, I once had a woman tell me she would divorce her husband and marry me just to hear me say "Good morning, beautiful" every morning
>>
>>28920311
I knew a eloquent/smart black girl that had schizophrenia and she used to have giggling fits around me, she was attracted to me but it didn't matter because she was afraid of men.
>>
>>28920841
The same thing happened to me, except after she said that I fucked her in front of everyone and when I came all the spectators clapped and started shaking my hand and giving me money, that's how I became rich as fuck.
>>
>>28920841
Normies plz go
>KEEP YOUR NORMIES OUT OF OUR CHANBOARD
>KEEP YOUR NORMIES OUT OF OUR CHANBOARD
>>
>>28920940
>A woman liking a man's voice is unrealistic
Let me guess - you haven't ever actually succeeded in talking to a girl, right?
>>
>Walking across college campus
>Girl from a nearby kiosk for some college group walks over to me and tries to initiate a conversation with "Hello!"
>I'm not interested in whatever group they are, so I just say "Hello." without making eye contact as I continue on my way
>She walks back to the kiosk thing, and one of the guys there mockingly says "Hello!" to her
>She playfully tells him to shut up
>Realize that she was supposed to start talking about whatever group she was a part of, similar to how bank people will be like "Hey, are you interested in free checking?" when approaching you
>She fucked up a social interaction
>I was involved in a social interaction and the one to fuck it up wasn't me

The concept, the idea, that a social situation could go wrong without it being my fault hadn't even occurred to me before. It completely threw me off for like a day.
>>
Yes, and it's not in any way qt or endearing irl, as one might think. Cringe is cringe.
>>
>>28920999

Not him, but that story reeks of bullshit. I have a very deep voice; I've had years of private vocal lessons and could sing lower than just about any guy in any choral group I've ever been a part of, and I've even had a girl tell me that she wanted to have sex with my voice (she clarified that she didn't want to have sex with me, just my voice).

Making a girl swoon and get distractingly attracted to you just because of your voice, if that was a thing that even happened, is more because of her being a weirdo than your voice somehow being beyond beautiful.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.