[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is Strange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: fuckme.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
A little Buzzed and think we need a feels thread

>playing life is strange (got for sale on psn)
>during gameplay want to cry (wont say much because spoilers but basically dont have an amazing friend or any friend really)
>wonder what happened to me
>use to be really outgoing with a lot of friend
>very confident, never scared, wanted to be the one in the clutch moment
>be now, social anxiety, jealous of father, play games pretty much 24/7, no job, education, friends, and living at home with a small dick when im 26
>game got me thinking about when i was younger and would do stuff and had friend, thinking when did it all change, happened after moving for the third time still not sure why though
> no woman in my life for 7 years
>no friends in my life for almost 10
>cry whule playing game
>just want to reverse time
>cant, hell cant even get a nose bleed
>wish can kill self but cant do that to my parents, for some reason they still love me
>finish game
>cry some more
>want to change life
>decide need to quit gaming (only thing i do), go out and try to meet people and get job
>decide job has to wait because i get free medical and i aint giving that shit up till after my surgery and hell mayb go see a therapist (but realize im to scared to talk to actuall person about my problem)
>will quit gaming when i platnium a few more on ps4 and get some backlog done on steam
>think about last part i was thinking (what i just wrote)
>fucking feel pathetic
>i quit smoking, pop, and lost over 100 lbs. But i cant fucking stop gaming or live a life! Or make a fucking friend.
>come here thinking maybe i can read up on some robots and feel normal
>realize that shit never works
> now playing GTA thinking why cant i stop
>and even if i do stop then what? i have no interest besides gaming only thing ive been doing for about 10 years, and Im an idiot so i cant just learn something new.
>>
>>28920294
LIFE IS STRANGE SUCKED
FUCK YOU CHLOE YOU ANNOYING BITCH

Really how could they fuck up so badly having something interesting going on (the dark room and shit) and yet choosing to focus on some annoying needy punk slut
>>
>>28920758
Yeah i was upset by how it turned out, 1-4 was good though i liked those episodes.
>>
>>28920294
Music anon, I used to play games as well, but for some reason they just, wore off, and I don't play them. The only thing I'm passionate about is music, just go to a pawnshop and buy an instrument you like, he doesn't even have to be normie like a guitar, get whatever you think sounds cool. It's lots of work, but once you get to a certain point practice isn't a burden, but a good time.
>>
>>28920758
I think it would have worked a lot better as a TV show or movie.
By the 2nd episode I realized I was having the least amount of fun during puzzles/any time actual gameplay was involved (see: bottles). For a video game, that's pretty much the worst possible thing to have bad.
>>
>>28920294
i need a friends because life is strange made me cry a lot. wow that totally showed me i have to turn life around.
and now i have to stop video gaming because friends never play video games ever, so i never play video games again to show everybody how normal and social i am.
>>
>>28920904
Im just worried id fall back into gaming after failing.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.