[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have to be at work in 3 and a half hours at 4:00 a.m.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1447911585422.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1447911585422.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>tfw have to be at work in 3 and a half hours at 4:00 a.m.
>can't sleep
>this is the second night in a row with little to no sleep

How fucked am I?
>>
Don't be a pussy. It's all about your mindset. If you keep thinking about how little youve slept you'll fuck yourself. Biologically you can go for days on 2-3 hrs/night of sleep interspersed with microsleep. Just make sure to load up on caffeine. Adderall, nicotine, or modafinil would help significantly if you are into those sort of things.
>>
>>28920281
Thanks for the advice, I think all I have is coffee in my house.
>>
>>28920172
Fuck iam in same position. Iam really reconsidering becoming NEET again and it's only my second day of shitty labor job.
>>
>>28920338
In the future, if you need to fall asleep you can just take like 2 or 3 nyquils, or any other medication that has acetaminophen.
>>
whats the worst that can happen?

at this point in my career, i just feel a little guilty if im late
>>
>>28920172
>How fucked am I?

That depends on your job. Maybe a lot of other people are fucked.
>>
>>28920387
>acetaminophen
thats not what works in those drugs
>>
>>28920427
Well I Live with my parents so if I get fired they will start nagging me to get a job but I suppose it's not a big deal.
>>
>tfw don't have to work tomorrow because of federal holiday

If only you didn't have a mcjob, you wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>28920451
fuck, just realized that. For some reason any kind of pain reliever tends to help me. Maybe it's a placebo kind of thing.
>>
>>28920470
You're looking for diphenhydramine. Brand name is Benadryl.
>>
>>28920468
> tfw work an essential job and have to work tomorrow making probably 2x as much as you do
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.