[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird autistic things you do and say Sometimes when im alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1463132906384.png (389 KB, 666x501) Image search: [Google]
1463132906384.png
389 KB, 666x501
weird autistic things you do and say

Sometimes when im alone and i do something cool i put my fists up to my face like this :3= and go

>IM THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR
>>
i like making whistle noises
>>
I talk to myself about things that are important and meaningful to me because I don't have family or any friends to share my interests with. Sometimes I'll explain to myself why I like what I like, what I think is cool about it, what themes or influences are used in them and stuff like that. I talk to myself a lot.
>>
>read about something off wikipedia
>imagine having a monologue explaining what it is to somebody
>>
>>28921169
that makes perfect sense - it means you can explain it more easily later
>>
I like drawing air pentagrams with my fingers,toes or whatever.

sometimes I go to the beat with a song and try to complete a full pentagram being 5 points.

not an edge lord , I just like symbol
>>
File: memememe.png (39 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
memememe.png
39 KB, 819x460
>>28921169
In a similar vein:

When I'm alone and come across something I already knew (while watching shows/reading) I like to pause what I'm doing and explain it out loud before the show/book explains it. I don't know why, I feel like im proving that I'm smart to an imaginary person in the room for imaginary praise.
>>
>>28921169
Have you considered being a teacher?
>>
I bite my hand, more precisely I pierce this same spot on my hand with my right canine until it bleeds. It leaved a small hole in my hand, I've been doing it since I was a kid, I don't really know the reason, at this point is an habit.
>>
my autism habit is that sometimes I look at dakimakura covers, then practice getting in the same poses, and pretend a man is either looking at me in that pose or touching my body while I'm in that pose.

Needless to say I'm a kissless virgin.
>>
>>28921169
i do this as well. does anyone know why is this so prevalent in autists ?
>>
>>28921169
I used to spend my time doing this stoned. I'm sure it was always poorly explained too because there's no feedback. Standing in front of the mirror, pacing back and forth, explaining the nuances of whatever.
>>
After taking a long drink of whatever, I make an anime "pwwwaawhhhh" sound.
I know it's anime's fault, because I only started doing after watching enough.
>>
>>28920090
Constantly adjusting my balls because I'm paranoid they're going to twist.

Playing air piano with my fingers when listening to any song.

Holding water in my mouth for a long period before swallowing.

Chewing food into shapes.
>>
I pace around my room a lot and look at myself in the mirror while mouthing potential conversations

Also if I'm feeling particularly suicidal I'll repeat I'm going to fucking hang myself over and over in my head
>>
>hadouken at toilet as my poo is flushed down
>>
>>28920090
I browse 4chan even though I've never watched anime other than DBZ/poke. I wonder how many users here are like me?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.