[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >possibly autisitc(never diagnosed) >post on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>be me
>possibly autisitc(never diagnosed)
>post on 4chan all day
>manage to go out in bar
>girl keeps looking at me
>sperg out and ignore her
>go outside
>she comes outside
>she looks at me and just smiles
>somehow begin a conversation with her
>find out she works with people with autism
>immediately tell her how i need to start heading home
>shake her hand awkwardly leave

What does /r9k/ make out of this? Was she legitimately interested in me or did she just naturally see me as another autist and feel bad?
>>
>>28919870
Maybe she has a fetish for autists that developed after working with them all day?

My gf has a fetish for them she developed by working with them all day. She told me I am her fetish.
>>
>>28919916
Anon please don't lie to me. I feel like I really missed out but then again I probably didn't since I wouldn't be able to really know how to take it from there
>>
>>28919870
Do you look autistic?
>>
>>28919870

She was looking for a new autistic client. Ok, desu unless you're severely autistic, she probably couldn't tell. It takes more than a few minutes unless you constantly REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Sorry OP. What you should've done is try to act normal and keep the conversation going. Maybe ask for her number or if she wants to come back to your place. If you're at a bar, you really need 4 or 5 drinks (in 2 hours or less) to get it going. I prefer to pre-game 1-2 drinks to start it off. Like get buzzed enough to be social/relaxed then 1 drink an hour to keep it going.
>>
shit, that situations put me really nervous
well i can tell you that girls tend to have some weird quality that is called kindness
kindness is an aspect of love, yet it might not be the love you're thinking
>>
>>28919870
were you screaming and hitting yourself in the head?
>>
>>28920039
>well i can tell you that girls tend to have some weird quality that is called kindness
classic mistake

kindness implies helping. women NEVER help you.

they'll talk to you and bullshit with you all day. that's because they're trying to learn things about you. NOT help you. NEVER help you. this is why friendzoned dudes are confused. "but stacey said w-we were best friends." exactly faggot. that's what she SAID.
>>
>>28920128
i've open my eyes to a greater truth
thanks anon
>>
This is OP

What do you guys think she felt as I abruptly left after she tried getting to know me more

a bit about me
>mexican
>5'10 manlet
>avoid eye contact
>very quiet

her
>white
>kinda thick
>bernie supporter
>hipster
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.