[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you robots ever thought about getting back at those who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x171
Have you robots ever thought about getting back at those who wronged you in high school to redeem your self-esteem?

I feel that im a husk of my former self because of just one person in school who fucked me over.

I feel that we, as robots, have a lot we want to do but cannot due to mental obstacles caused by past experience(s). And we all know these inner obstacles stem from incidents cause by something from the outside, so shouldnt it make sense that we can't move forward because something happened in the past that we have yet rectify?

As i type this post maybe i should dedicate my goal to just getting stronger and learning how to fight, even if It does comes off as degenerate, just so i can find the person who wronged me and redeem my pride he took away from me. Maybe then, i can finally move forward.

Who else thinks this is the first step to getting out of robotdom? Although, I agree the hard part is staying consistent
>>
Well, i can say that /fit/ is /r9k/'s less autistic cousin for a reason.

Maybe it will do us good, but im at a point where im just too comfortable being a loser. Maybe you'll have a better outcome.
>>
Anyone?

Mfjfjdjf
>>
Living well is the best revenge.

By this they mean achieving success, not staying comfy.
>>
>>28920310
yea but none of he robots are living well. something seems to be stopping them mentally.
>>
I graduated 5 years ago and I can honestly say I hardly remember 99% of people from high school. I could not care about 100%
>>
>>28921204
Well, are you living your life?

This thread is for those who are not living their lives due to their inner obstacles which likely stems from a past incident.

If you're living your life even if it's not a happy one, then this thread doesn't apply to you
>>
>>28919706
the best way to get back at them is to be more successful than them and rub it on their face. getting buff and learning how to fight won't help you those guys can just call the police on you and have you arrested then they will win...again.
>>
I graduated from HS six years ago, changed a lot. I look and act a lot different now. But being done with college and back in my hometown, I have no friends around and no job yet so it's loser neetdom at the moment. I went to a little bar down the road from.my house last night, rural area, I never go there and expected it to be quiet. There were a lot of people there. My 3 old highschool bullies were there. For some reason, they bought me a drink. It was really weird, as they made life hell for me in those days and I used to fantasize about beating the shit out of them. I think it had to do with the fact that now i actually could, plus these days I look like I don't give a fuck
>>
Please don't

t. former bully
>>
You'll never forget, and it's impossible to re-do the situation or get meaningful retribution for it.

Just a pang in your stomach whenever certain stimuli bring up those past events.
>>
>>28919706
i got a former bully of mine fired from his job kek

i stalk him on his facebook and apparently no one will hire him and he had to file bankruptcy because he couldn't pay his bills

and i'm still not done with him :^)

i'm thinking of paying some middle schooler to beat up his 6 year old son, but i'm still debating on that.

right now i'm working on getting his wife to divorce him.
>>
>>28921655
>police
Sounds like excuses desu. From what ive read of people assaulting others. The punishment for a first time offence is lenient enough for it to be worth it.

But lets be honest, would a former high school peer call the police? He wouldn't, it would be admitting he's too weak to deal with the situation on his own.

Also, a lot of people in society who rarely deals intimately with law knows how lenient the system is for something like bashings. Its sad that you use the police as a excuse for it to not be worth it while ive seen people assault others and only got off on suspended sentences. but the truth is, police rarely gets called for these sort of thigs where feelings are involved.

Alot of people dont realise my thread is about bashing the person who fucked you over only so you can move on with your life and start living, not "success is best revenge" because if you're already successful there's no need to sought out your high school peer.

This thread is for people who cannot move forward to the path of success because of an unresolved past incident
>>
>>28919706
4 people from school really fucked up my life. I have only gotten revenge on one of them so far. I got his wife to divorce him, put him in debt, and got him fired. Been working on plans to fuck over one of the guys for over a year now. I am waiting for a moment to open so I can strike. Let me tell you though from what I have learned from experience. Getting your revenge there is no greater feeling in the world it is truly indescribable. You can feel the burdens of the past burn away and it allows you to look forward more to the feature. Once I get revenge on the others I will truly feel like a complete person again.
>>
>>28922017
I think indirect methods such as these doesnt cleanse you of your unresolved past because doing the things you do doesnt redeem yourself in anyway since i think the most important part of the process is him acknowledging he can no longer intimidate, oppress, make you feel worthless anymore because you're more powerful than him. So your method of your approach is considered coward and no matter how much you ruin his life you cannot move on yourself until you have confronted him and to take back your sense of self-worth
>>
>>28922282
Does it feel like you can move on with your inner obstacles and finally live your life outside your metaphorical cage?

People say revenge only leaves you feeling empty but thats only for movies desu.

Would you agree you can only finally move on and be the person you wanted to be without he internalised shame, opression, fear?
>>
>>28922290
>redeem
That's not what i'm trying to do desu.
ruining his life is too much fun i'm an autistic retard living off NEETbux there's literally nothing to redeem i'm living life like a king.
>>
>>28922363
But youre living off neetbux and with the life you had because certain past experiences and incidents robbed you of your sense of self-worth and now youre living this kind of unfulfilling life.

What im asking is do you think your inner obstacles such as self-doubt, low self-worth, will be lifted once you completed your revenge?
>>
>>28922343
>People say revenge only leaves you feeling empty
I think that's mostly in circumstances where you actually lose something. (getting robbed, family member murdered, etc) Yeah you can do the same to the assailant's family or friends, but it never replaces your OWN loss...

But in this particular case, you're basically paying back the time you lost in school for the time they have now, so it feels more fair.
>>
>>28922499
Well my point is all about being able to move on. Ive a neet ever since high school and i cant seem to get my shit together. I'm guessing it's some sort of subconscious mental obstacle.

If you can move on and live your life without what this thread is suggesting, then i guess you dont have to through this hurdle, but people like me are stuck in life; stagnating.

I was expecting more r9kers to understand where im coming from. Ive tried drugs from paychs and have seen therapists. They bring up this fear of leaving my comfort zone but at the same time i am bored inside my comfort zone but can't get out of it?

It's obvious something in the past happened and needs to be rectified on my part or else i will never be able to live my life.

Its either that or i do nothing until i die. Weighing the possibilities. This idea is worth trying.
>>
>>28922647
I think you're justified to hurt people as much as they have hurt you.
If you've been denied a normal life by them then they should be living crippled as well.
>>
I just never bump into them, which sucks because recently I've been really pumped to confront them.
>>
>>28922737
it has more to do with someone having a huge enough impact on you that it carries over after high school finishes. Its that person who made your life in high school miserable which in turns makes you question your own abilities which then leads to a lack of confidence in activities and finally low self-worth. You've spent your high school life being the loser so you never got to experience being a person with confidence and positive self-worth. It's like an abused dog who fears any sort of people because it was atrociously abused by its previous owner. We, during our adolescence, perceive the world from our own experiences and make assumptions about people based on that. If you got hurt by your former high school peer and you did nothing to stand up for yourself then it affirms your weakness and vulnerability. It also explains why people turn to lifting weights after high school to protect themselves from thing s like this happening in the future.

This is what I mean by people taking away your pride and oppressing your self-worth, and my theory goes if you can confront this person and beat this person to prove to yourself that you are now stronger than them im so he can't do anything to do and hence no one in society can bully you again, it would restore your confidence, and thats what I meant by redeeming your self-worth.

The act of bashing your high school peer is suppose to be cathartic, to relieve your subconscious self-doubt, and low self-worth. Think of it as a form of therapy no therapist would recommend because its not a politically correct form of therapy
>>
>>28919706
This is the way to go. Either kick their ass or fuck their life up by getting them fired or something. But don't get caught because that'd be your loss and their win.
>>
I dont feel like it'll get me out of robotdom, but im constantly thinking about what I would do to every single person that wronged me at all in high school.
As a matter of fact, I was just daydreaming a hour ago. Here's a recap
>Become a Chad over the summer
>Come back to school
>Have class with this black bitch that told me to never talk to her again even though I never talked to her after she saw me watching a video of people getting hung, year after that she told me I smelt bad
>She comes up to me and starts flirting
>Ask her why she's talking to me, she seems confused so I help her remember what she said to me
>Tell her how she's ugly and how I don't like her
>Her faggot ass friend who told me he'd kill me if I didn't move before is listening the whole time
>Tries to pick a fight with me
>Sweep his leg, started punching him as hard as I can in the face
>Pick him up and smash his head in a wall until it breaks through
I fucking hate all normies
>>
>>28923260
It all comes down to confronting them and making it clear they no longer have a hold over you. They might say theyve forgotton about you but we all know that isn't true.

It can be through intimidation such as telling them that you want to fight them right now and really push it to them that you really really want to fight them. Slap them push them, you have to affirm to yourself that they are completely powerless against you now. If you need to go so far as seeing them cry, or get on their knees, or bash their heads in, or cower in fear, then do so, because in the end it's your own life youre trying to take back here. And when you've finally felt te cathartic relief from yourself, you can finally move on and live the life you wanted.
>>
no, what i did after high school was cut everyone out and never talked to them again. dont even live in the same state anymore and i dont care. they probably think im an asshole which is cute i guess.
>>
File: 1338378849587.jpg (78 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
1338378849587.jpg
78 KB, 462x462
I had a drunken cry over this not too long ago. I just wanted to be left alone. Wanted to somehow round up everyone who fucked with me into the office and shoot them, but I just couldn't think of a way to do that. So I left school instead. Now I can't get a job.

Lol?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.