[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pull up to drivethru speaker >"Yo you can order whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>pull up to drivethru speaker
>"Yo you can order whenever you're ready."
>"Cool, I'll have a #8 with a pepsi, and that's it."
>"By the way we don't have any nacho cheese."
>"Does a #8 come with nacho cheese?"
>"No, I'm just saying we don't have any."
>"So...a #8 is fine?"
>"Yeah I'm just saying we don't have any cheese."
>"But the #8 doesn't have cheese."
>"Right."
>"So ordering one is fine."
>"Yeah, that's fine. We just don't have any cheese."
>"OK. I'm only ordering a #8. So I'm good?"
>"Yeah you're good."
>pull up to window
>of course he's black
>>
>>28919452
This is why I live in places with almost no blacks. The only thing I have to deal with is the order taker trying to speak spanish to me.
>>
>upset that you kept up a pointless conversation instead of just saying "okay" and pulling up to the window

You were just as dumb as the darkie in this situation.
>>
>>28919507
I agree. It takes two people to make an issue out of something. Just ignore the dumb nigger, tell him "Yeah whatever okay" and go about your day.

If you let all the little things get to you, eventually you'll go fucking crazy. I speak from experience.
>>
>>28919507
>a white person
>ever being inferior to a black person

yeah, sure
>>
>>28919507
>>28919541
>blaming OP for what a nigger did

Literal cucks.
>>
>pull up to window
>Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>open thread
>racial clincher
I laughed irl
>>
>>28919566
>getting assblasted over drive thru food
I don't even need to explain why you're stupid.
>>
>>28919452
Ah, thanks for the story OP. I always wondered what happened when two idiots collide. I thought there'd be more collateral damage though.
>>
File: 1463716883640.jpg (88 KB, 750x747) Image search: [Google]
1463716883640.jpg
88 KB, 750x747
>>28919452
>yes sir, I'll have the cheeseless nachos / #8
>ay senpai you really should get some nacho cheese with those cheeseless nachos
>but the cheeseless nachos have no cheese
>correct
>Ok I'll get some cheese with them
>but senpai we ain't got no cheese
>Ok so I shouldn't get them with cheese
>NAH NIGGA U SHOULD BUT WE DON'T GOT CHEESE NAMSAYN SENPAI?!
>s-s-so the cheeseless nachos, yes?
>NIGGA I BEEN TELLIN U! GET SOMETHING THAT SHOULDN'T BE PAIRED WITH CHEESE
>so like the uh... soft pretzel
>NIGGA I AINT TELLIN U AGAIN IMA BEAT YO STOOPID HONKEY ASS
>>
>>28919582
>getting assblasted

You're the one replying to the thread and crying about the fact that OP wanted to make sure a nigger didn't fuck up his order.

When a nigger does something you don't like, what do you do, fall to your knees and suck his cock?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.