[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are non-whites such beta sissy bitches?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: gallup-lgbt-2012-study2.png (53 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
gallup-lgbt-2012-study2.png
53 KB, 500x338
Why are non-whites such beta sissy bitches?
>>
>>28919319
You should post the huffingtonpost research where they find out almost 9% of black americans are lgbt. Every other race was less than 2% except asians which were almost 3%.
>>
>>28919319
higher rates of single motherhood
>>
Blacks pay lip-service to Christianity and then turn around and suck they homies dick while they side-chick ride they mf dick
>>
File: 1464487756026.png (1 MB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1464487756026.png
1 MB, 1200x600
Since the research hasn't provided more instructive data like which gender is more likely to be LGBT, it could be that the races are more manly and masculine than Whites. Perhaps, mates>28919464
>>28919351, other race's women are so masculine, they're more likely to be Lesbian or FtM trannys.

Ever considered that? No, because you're low IQ NEET manchildren
and you can't in2 thinking deeply.
>>
>>28919464
>Blacks pay lip-service to Christianity
blacks are the most religious fammy. They have a serotonin gene that causes it
>>28919351
you're on 4chan. This place is the last place to be homophobic
>>
>>28919351
can't find the link
>>
>>28919932
this could be true
Most of the gay blacks I know are carpet munchers. I know my cousins are lesbians and I suspect my mom and sister might have fucked some chicks too
>>
File: gallup poll, LGBT women.gif (11 KB, 434x325) Image search: [Google]
gallup poll, LGBT women.gif
11 KB, 434x325
>>28920161
Women in general are more likely to identify as LGBT.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.