[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women repulsed by you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: slut3423234.jpg (13 KB, 250x171) Image search: [Google]
slut3423234.jpg
13 KB, 250x171
Why are women repulsed by you?
>>
File: 1439754324230.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1439754324230.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
Because I'm ugly, awkward, and I mostly keep to myself. I'm also 6'6 and have the weight of spooky skeleton. My face is trashed from years of acne that still develops despite whatever method I try.

Good stuff.
>>
I'm short fat and an asshole.
I'm pretty much everything a person shouldnt be.
>>
im short, ugly, and a fucking retard.
>>
They're not repulsed. They just know I'm ugly and deal with it. Though, I do get a nasty feeling when they stare at me because I know that they think I'm ugly.
>>
because when they ask me about myself, I tell them the truth about how I'm feeling.

They shut off like NYC after hurricane sandy when I tell them I'm generally not happy. They become mommies/therapists and the pussy disappears beneath the dunes like the theives' cave in aladdin
>>
>>28919359

Women like assholes though, but yea your other two traits is enough to keep you incel.
>>
>>28919309
Because I never interact with women and make them feel uncomfortable when I. I also have no looks, money, status, or personality.
>>
>>28919425
Women like rude guys to a certain degree. I have almost no sense of humor, I'm naturally aggressive and bitter, and I voice my thoughts on anything and everything if you ask. Because of this, I have two friends. Most of my coworkers dislike me or find me extremely blunt. I don't care. That's just the way I am. I know why people don't like it though.
>>
>>28919309
>I'm a literal meme
>all of my interests are boring and/or generic
>I'm socially retarded and have absolutely 0 friends or social companions
>I spend most of my free time at home on my computer
>I unironically want to kill myself
>I can't keep a conversation going
>I'm ugly as fuck
>I can't hide my ugliness because I'm 6ft tall and stick out like a sore thumb or a beacon of awkward ugliness
> I don't do any sort of exercise and I'm a literal skeleton. My forearms don't even go up when I flex.
>I dress like an autist
>I am blonde with a bowl cut
>I chew the strings on my jacket
>I don't use deodorant
>I don't shave or cut my nails regularly
>I am hairy
>I eat shitty food
>I'm stupid
>I deserve to die
>>
because I don't do any of my female duties required for socialization with upper-tier girls. They'd be in hot water with other girls for upsetting our caste system.
>>
File: 1455277369686.gif (1 MB, 326x256) Image search: [Google]
1455277369686.gif
1 MB, 326x256
>>28919425
reddit-tier meme

most chads are nice
>>
>>28919309
Because I have an extensive vocabulary so I sound way smarter than I am and also the only friends I have left, which I see maybe thrice a year, are all dudebros I knew from highschool so I seem really out of place.
>>
I have no means of securing resources
I'm short
I look like a sickly creep
I don't display any interest in sexuality

Despite all of this women can be friendly toward me but they will never, under any circumstance, want to fuck me.
>>
>>28919359
There are much worse ways a person could be than you.
You are only moderately bad, and with all the terrible people that means you are relatively okay.
>>
>>28919309

I honestly don't know, it must be because of how I look, a combination of my facial features and my expression. And I don't mean by facial features anything conventional and general like whether or not I'm bad or good looking, I honestly think its something far more specific and subtle. I was watching something on youtube yesterday about software being developed in israel which can determine whether or not somebody is a terrorist or criminal from analysis of their facial features alone - not by matching their face to a database of known offenders and suspects but literally by recognising certain facial features in ANYONE. Which are genetic expressions that accompany genetic tendencies towards certain behaviours and problematic personalities. I'm not a terrorist or a criminal but I think people and women especially can detect if something is wrong with you unconsciously, based on your facial features. When I say unconsciously, they can't specifically pin point the highly subtle and specific features, but they do know consciously that they don't like the look of you and they think something is wrong with you. They just wouldn't really be able to say why.
>>
>>28919309
>I'm fat, ugly, balding ect.
>zero confidence and women can sense it
>Can't hold a conversation with a women so I seem boring.
>>
Fat
Short
Pale
Boring
No charisma
No normie hobbies or interests
My free time is spent on 4chan, netflix, or vidya

If I was a girl I wouldn't want me either; but I don't care enough about the vaginal jew to change a life I'm content with.
>>
They're not. In fact I make them laugh and smile but I'm too much of a pussy to ever make aggressive moves. I even got laid once when I loaded up on dutch courage.
>>
It's not just them it's everybody who is repulsed by me, except older people.
I have too strong of a spirit and when the look in my eyes they can tell how much power I have and how powerful my emotions can be.
They like to pretend they are happy and have a short attention span so they are jealous and intimidated by my integrity. I am an outcast because I don't want to pretend everything's okay
>>
Repulsed isn't the right word. It's more a combination of amusement and pity.
>>
They aren't, I am repulsed by them.
>>
>>28919309
I'm starting to think is my eyes.
>>
>I'm 5'7 and ugly
>>
>>28919309
because of my acne. and they are creeped out by my eyes
>>
im short, insecure, and i have a toxic personality

>>28919410
i do that same thing
its this awful pathological honesty that makes me unattractive
getting sympathy/pity is nice in the shortterm but bad in the longterm

>>28919481
maybe you should care
i guess nobody can force you to though

>>28919490
you dont deserve to die
youre 6 ft, which automatically makes you more attractive than the majority of people on r9k, including me. and obviously self improvement is a hard thing, but you can start by making small steps. trim your nails. use deodorant. try to have at least one healthy meal a day. if you arent brave enough to go out and get a haircut, you can look up online tutorials and keep trying until you get it right. basically anything is better than a bowlcut, so its not like you have a lot to lose

i know that people say self-improvement is a meme that gets no results. and ill be honest, so far in my life self-improvement has gotten no results. my quality of life has not improved. but youre not 5'5 like i am, so you might get better results

besides, even if self-improvement doesnt actually improve your life, you still get to feel smug about it anyways

just take babysteps at first. if something feels overwhelming (getting a haircut, trying out new clothes in a store, working out) its okay to back down and try again later. just as long as you at least make some progress every day

>>28919425
most women dont like assholes. what they like is confident people, and theres a strong correlation between being an asshole and being confident. being an asshole isnt actually attractive - assholes who arent confident never get laid

>>28920024
well at least you have the self awareness to understand their perspective, and you dont care

in a way youve attained nirvana
>>
>>28919309
Because I'm black
Robot pls
>>
I really don't know whether I'm considered ugly or not. Im a shut in manchild though and I completely ignore any social interaction if I ever go anywhere so maybe that's why.
>>
I'm very abrasive so I either push them away or they just leave by themselves

I'm going out of state for uni next year so maybe I can reinvent myself
>>
I'm non-white
>>
>>28921113
>maybe you should care
Why? There's no point in me trying to be someone I'm not. I am a cynical, bitter, annoying asshole. But at least I can be honest about that.
>>
>>28919309
just everything about me.
>>
ugly
skinny as fuck
short
only play games and go on 4chan during my spare time
insecure
terrible personality
cant talk to fems at all without saying some cold with no emotion like "cool now fuck off im busy"
>>
I'm ugly and bad at social situations
>>
Not tall, not fit, acne scars, robotic awkward avoident personality.

Only one, maybe two of those can be fixed. But it only takes one flaw to make it hopeless.
>>
> don't shower
> unkempt greasy hair
> same clothes entire school year
> teeeth not brushed
> smell of sweat and cum
>>
>>28919309
because i watch too much anime and they can literally smell my autism
>>
I'm short and ugly and awkward and have low self esteem and bitter.
>>
I can't open my mouth without something awkward or embarrassing coming out so I keep it closed.

On top of that I'm a virgin which means most females would like me to be gassed
>>
>>28919309
>fat
>short
>hairy
>ugly
>failure
>>
>>28919309
Once or twice it was because they found out I had been inserting their toothbrushes up my ass, then replacing them in the toothbrush holder...

SUMTHIN AINT RIGHT (official video) by JN.mp4: http://youtu.be/sQHH6DtblM4

But usually, its because I paid their parents to allow me to fuck them
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.