[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ how do I ruin someone's career without a lot of hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1463065242209.jpg (37 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
1463065242209.jpg
37 KB, 600x566
/r9k/ how do I ruin someone's career without a lot of hard evidence? This is for a good cause, I'll explain

>needed adderall to study
>got in touch with friends' dealer
>this short redheaded bitch with an awful, vocal-fry laden voice
>I treat her like what she is, a drug dealer
>apparently this pissed her off and she spread rumors among my friends of things I never did
>I was able to dismiss them, but over the 3 years I've known her she has been nothing but a lying, manipulative, functional drug addict
>she even once admitted to me that she had been diagnosed with BPD, but thinks its 'fun to manipulate'
>thing is, she's very smart and capable (a combination of inherent intelligence, social awareness, and steady supply of stimulants)
>she gets back into contact with me and tells me she's been accepted to UCLA's psychology program, a fucking top 5 department
>if she plays things right she could end up in prestigious positions with the ability to influence psychiatric theory

She may well be a psychopath, and manipulates people for nothing other than her own enjoyment.

So, what do I do?
>>
>>28919212
UCLA's PhD program, not undergrad.
>>
/ypa/ on 8
>>
>>28919212
Turn her in for selling drugs you dumbass
>>
>>28919275
>>28919245
Graduated already, and she hasn't sold drugs for maybe 2 years. She keeps the coke and adderall for her personal use or to use people.
>>
i would say if she's really fucking nuts, she'll stop herself from achieving anything at all. I have BPD, shit isn't sustainable, and neither is drug addiction.

don't even associate with her and focus on your own shit.
>>
>>28919321
I hope that's the case, hasn't been so far.

I forgot to mention that she has been reported for drug peddling by an acquaintance of mine, but her family is New York old money, and nothing came of it. I was looking for something sneaky and extra legal, or where a lawyer wouldn't be enough.

I am focusing on my own shit, but having had a very narcissistic psychologist in my teen years, I know how much she can hurt without even realizing it. Her prestigious education only means she has the capability to hurt many more people either directly or through writing authoritative texts.
>>
BPD

Borderline personality
Or
Bipolar?
>>
File: current_939_033.jpg (175 KB, 804x453) Image search: [Google]
current_939_033.jpg
175 KB, 804x453
>>28919939
Borderline, at least that's what she claimed.

I remember hearing stories of how she could cry for 5 minutes on the phone and completely stop herself after she had gotten what she wanted.
>>
>>28920053
It's more than likely that she's self diagnosed or has the connections to guarantee such a diagnoses, considering her background in psychology and experience with drugs. I don't want to come off as a typical robot but she's just an attention whore. This is what women normally do. They lie and manipulate to get what they want

>>28919397
>but her family is New York old money
I say leave it alone, honestly. It sucks letting someone like that run rampant in an important field but even if you do get at her she's just gonna bounce back and if she traces it back to you you'll be in a lot of trouble you don't want
>>
>>28921050
I feel like I should've become jaded at this point. Going to a major Manhattan school has numbed my reaction to the average hedge fund Jew and daddy's money funded "Artist" that both go on to receive fortune and fame respectively because of their connections.

Still, this stood out to me because of the care a psychologist should take, and how often they hurt rather than help.

Thanks, though.
>>
is this really worth getting in trouble over OP? I agree that this girl is kind of a bitch or could potentially harm others, but when that happens she'll fuck herself up. It's not worth risking your own success/future.
If she actually has BDP she will not be successful in this area long-term
>>
>>28921753
She just ... shows incredible disdain for peoples' problems, especially people with depression. Due to her addiction to stimulants, I don't think she's had a self-reflective moment in years.

I had this bad gut-feeling when I heard about her acceptance. A feeling that now she is on track to have the power and authority to deprive those who need help if she dislikes them, or thinks they are overreacting.
>>
>>28921835
Tfw no meth addict gf with a steady supply of meth to keep both of us high for years
>>
File: nycbk_phototour49.jpg (58 KB, 610x423) Image search: [Google]
nycbk_phototour49.jpg
58 KB, 610x423
>>28919321
>>28919397
>>28921050
>>28921753

Actually I've come to a realization. She is going to this prestigious grad program in order to make money at this, not because she feels like it will do good. That means she will most likely go into private practice, and with her degree, only see those bankers/lawyers/actors/etc. that have enough money to afford the time.

So it's just the continuous cycle of the rich fucking over the rich for cash. I can sleep easy now.

Night Robots.
>>
File: 1456760748255.png (147 KB, 320x395) Image search: [Google]
1456760748255.png
147 KB, 320x395
SHE DEALS DRUGS.
SHE OBVIOUSLY HAS ENOUGH TO DISTRIBUTE.
TRY USING THAT AGAINST HER.
RETARD.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.