[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nobody cares about anything you do >nobody even tries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1462090521316.png (59 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1462090521316.png
59 KB, 506x608
>nobody cares about anything you do
>nobody even tries except your dad
>work so hard at it and nobody gives a shit

>nobody likes you more than as a casual acquaintance
>can't maintain friendships, can't maintain their interest
>everybody's full of shit in dealing with you

>you have no actual productive value
>you can write well and "think critically", write decent music, high iq, but have no "practical" skills beyond a mediocore level
>practical skills are boring as fuck
>feel inferior anyway
>not sure who too though, since nobody meets the same standards I set for myself

>the world is dying
>choral reefs are set to be godamn extinct by 2050
>this is only a measure of the health of the oceans, which produce 60% of the worlds oxygen
>climate change is exponential
>we are ignoring it and will continue to ignore it
>were I to have kids, they would most likely die prematurely, before even having the chance to have grandkids

>were I to have kids implies I could ever find a mate
>no attraction to few people I respect, little respect for those I find attractive (I mean primarily mentally. attraction to and respect for a personality are different)
>tried asking out those few I find attractive in this manner and rejection ensues (obviously)
>too romantic to settle

>music becomes more and more my life
>I hate more and more of it
>nearly everything but classical and metal is structurally pathetic, once you realize the power of these genres to evolve within a piece you can't turn back
>but then metal starts to pale to classical
>but I can't even wrap my head around how they wrote it
>plus, everything pre-romantic has a severely limited range of expressed ideas, very much confined by Christianity and other philosophical missteps
>romantic is barely better than metal in terms of complexity
>modern is ok
>I'm probably going to listen to that now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOat_xsGUOw

it's how I feel.
>>
>tfw you can't appreciate any artforms besides music
>tfw you aren't even particularly good and instruments
>tfw promises prevent you from escaping with drugs
>tfw promises prevent you from escaping with suicide
>tfw no (yous)
>>
Join the hopeless club

Have you considered suicide?
>>
>>28919202
see
>>28919189

>tfw deontologist
>tfw a life to suffer feeling so fucking old and slowly wasting away
>>
>>28919189
>>28919189
>>28919189
take three for the road friend
>>
File: 1455051247400.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1455051247400.gif
662 KB, 800x528
>>28919236
thank

it's more helpful than it has any business being
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.