[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
too sad to fap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 1459388418631.jpg (172 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1459388418631.jpg
172 KB, 640x960
Anyone else here get horny then immediately lose it and get sad? Sometimes when I'm about to masturbate or even in the middle of the act I start to think about how I am a virgin and may never be able to express my sexuality with a partner and I lose my boner. Sometimes I cry.

I was very bored, and just about to wank to relieve my boredom when I started feeling lonely and now I'm here posting this. I think there should be some kind of government health program to help incels, because this could drive someone to suicide. I can't have sex now I can't even jack off.
>>
File: 1464508964419.png (125 KB, 294x332) Image search: [Google]
1464508964419.png
125 KB, 294x332
too busy fapping to be sad

no time gotta cum
>>
>>28918901
if i couldnt have sex ever again id be completely fine

sex was so pointless for me, i tried it and now i don't care at all anymore. I think you'll feel the same way once you have sex too.
>>
File: enough.jpg (33 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
33 KB, 600x564
Btw I'm 23 and this only started happening in the last 1 or 2 years. Before I didn't really mind being a virgin but now it's extremely distressing. I'm afraid, I'm sad and I'm angry. I feel envy and hatred for everyone with a healthy sex life. I feel as if were someone to mock me for being a virgin I would try to kill them with my bare hands.
>>
>>28918901
Iktf brah, kinda sad since I had a gf and did dirty shit with her but I've gained weight and lost her.

Gotta get back on that gym wagon though. It's unfortunately the most effective way to get girls
>>
>>28919036
iktfb
the old yankeroo cannot compete
>>
File: 1460175028794.png (338 KB, 597x509) Image search: [Google]
1460175028794.png
338 KB, 597x509
>>28918901
>feel sad, because I am literal meme and no one would EVER want to be around me.
>I can't even find a job, because people don't want to be around me that much.
>Try to fap to try to forget it and be happy
>Realize it's ridiculous to fantasize about something that will LITERALLY NEVER happen to me
>Can't fap anymore
>cry
>>
Really no on else here is depressed enough that they can't masturbate? I read on wikipedia that psychologists say masturbation increases self esteem. Fucking bullshit. At best it's a transient escape at worst I feel like garbage for even considering having a wank.

>>28919036
I don't think you do know this feels. But I hope you feel worse than I do, and I hope you go into cardiac arrest you fat fuck. And they say a curse most affects the one who says it, GOOD I HOPE I FUCKING DIE TOO BECAUSE I SAID THAT.
>>
>>28919135
It's worse to have something then lose it my man, you'll figure that out one day
>>
>>28918955
>>>28918901 (OP)
>if i couldnt have sex ever again id be completely fine
>sex was so pointless for me, i tried it and now i don't care at all anymore. I think you'll feel the same way once you have sex too.

probably something i hear from 1/100 000 people/posts

i assume u were too out of shape and paid too much money to lose it haha
>>
File: laheys drinking schedule.jpg (72 KB, 1212x898) Image search: [Google]
laheys drinking schedule.jpg
72 KB, 1212x898
>>28919081
Oh thank fuck I'm not the only one then... yeah the whole idea that you know it'll never happen gets me. It's like being a starving niglet in Africa dreaming of Thanksgiving dinner.
>>
>>28918963
Do you have any friends you could go to a party with?
>>
>>28919318
Is this robot naivete or normalfag advice which completely disregards context?
>>
As a normie, there's no way I can understand those feels. I don't fap outside of the occasional equipment check if you catch my drift.
I want you to know I'll be here. Not just for laughs, but to listen to feels. Maybe post a meme or 2.
>>
fuck I'm 21 and I've been having this feel a lot lately. the thought of going through my 20's without having sex is starting to become reality and it's a like a deep sadness I've never experienced before.
>>
>>28919318
OP replying. I've done tons of normalfag stuff, been to parties, I've had several opportunities at sex. But they were all with trashy sluts so I declined. I want romantic sexual expression with a woman I have a commitment with. Not a one night stand.

>>28919545
Thanks. I'm glad you don't have to feel this way.
>>
>>28919716
Yes it's a deep sadness, almost incomprehensible. It's failure, not only as an individual, but as an animal. A failure of the most basic function. The most base instinct subverted purely by situational problems. This sadness cuts through flesh and bone, through the mind, to the soul, the core of my being.
>>
File: 1444535330885-0.jpg (163 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1444535330885-0.jpg
163 KB, 1280x960
>start to feel aroused before bed
>think about that one girl that you were really close with nothing ever happened because she always went to other boys
>completely lose any sexual drive
>end up crying myself to sleep instead
I really wish I could have the courage to kill myself sometimes
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.