[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, first time here in a long while. >met this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 18kzapsjn2x1ajpg.jpg (16 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
18kzapsjn2x1ajpg.jpg
16 KB, 800x450
Hey guys, first time here in a long while.

>met this girl from a vidya long ago
>do things together in game and developed a crush on her
>tell myself nothing ever gonna happen cause we're too far apart physically
>one day she told me she's gonna quit
>hang out for a few hours before getting her steam id
>talks to her once in a while on steam
>early this year she said she's coming over to my town for college
>we should meet up sometime
>meet up
>holy shit she's the same online and offline, and really cute to boot, goody2shoeqt3.14
>crush intensifies, totally my type
>had a great evening, she kept laughing at my jokes and playfully hitting me when I tease her
>arrange to meet up again
>kept giving me excuses to blow me off
>full try hard but eventually back off
>try again another day
>ignoring me

It's been almost 2 weeks and not a day goes by without thinking of her. She hasn't texted or called me since either.

I'm thinking of asking her out to talk and maybe get some closure so I can move on even though it sucks. At least I get some closure and verification if I really did come on too strong.

Friend's telling me to stop being a pussy and this is not how alphas work but I'm thinking since the fate is already sealed, at least I can get some closure and move on. It's not like she will suddenly text back and arrange for a meeting even if I don't act like a pussy.

What do? I'm fucking confused now. I want to at least try and talk to her and I think trying and failing like a faggot is still better than status quo.

Pic related: it's what I sent her when she first texted me way back when she sent it with 4ys.
>>
Guys please. ;_; Help me. It's driving me crazy.
>>
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

ribbit robot
>>
ask her if she has a boyfriend

post results
>>
>>28919151
Like now? Out of the blue when she's been ignoring me? I believe she doesn't have one.
>>
>>28918729
I think you should chloroform and tie her up, then ask her if she loves you.
>>
>>28919151
Even better, tell her you have a boyfriend
This will relax her and she'll be more willing to see you again. Then do this >>28919393
>>
She met a Chad in one of her classes. It's always why they end up ignoring you. The attention you give her in droves is of a lower quality than Chad's scraps she begs for.
>>
>>28918729

Just forget her, man. Nothing you do now will help. You'll bring it up, she'll get defensive, you'll feel even worse. It's no good.
>>
>>28918729
buy a katana collection and ask her if she wants to see it
>>
>>28919517
I was thinking to get her to meet up to tell her what I feel so I can get rejected in the face and get some closure instead of being in this limbo. I can't even play my fucking games because I see "her" everywhere and I miss her and I wanna talk to her and ask why she's doing this and then I log out and do nothing.
>>
>>28919519
then ask her for a friendly sparring, in which you will let her win to near the end at which point you will beat her in an instant with your superior concealed katana skill

the display of power and supremacy will likely drop her panties, proceed normally

if she refuses to see the katana collection, you'll have to bring it to her, wait outside her workplace and perform a nitoryu on her to wash off the shame from your honor
>>
>>28919580

If that's what you need to do, then go for it. I have my doubts that she would even agree to meet up since she's already ignoring you, but couldn't hurt to ask I guess.
>>
>>28919755
Now you're scaring me. My friend just said the same thing after I told him I just wanted some closure. Well, how should I go about it to make her want to meet up?
>>
>>28919830
Why do you want to meet up only to get rejected. If she's ignoring you to hell with her, over time you will forget about her.
>>
>>28918729
Ask her friend, ask her parents.

Also if she's found new one reach out to her parents and tell'em she's caught in an abusive relationship with a playboy, make it believable.
>>
>>28919931
We've only met once. How would I know her parents?

>>28919888
I really hope it works that way but right now it's making me depressed along with my other work stuff and I need closure so I can actually move on and settle the other problems I have.
>>
You make her laugh with lots of jokes,
And on chads 8 inch cock she chokes.
>>
>>28920179
You choke cock laugh with lots of chads,
And on jokes 8 inch her she makes.
>>
>>28920179
She makes you laugh with lots of jokes,
And on chads 8 inch cock you choke.
>>
>>28920179
We're all Asians here. Probably 5 inch the max she can get here. If she likes those 8 inches she would have stayed at Austria.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 640x960
>>28920004
Just forget her man there's a saying that time heals everything. Eventually the pain with go away and you will be back to your boring life

Pic related my last text to a girl I met over a game. It hurt for the first few weeks but it did go away
>>
>>28920004
Think long and hard about your entire convo when you first met her. Did you say some cringeworthy shit youre not telling us about? Maybe you did but you don't realize it because you're an autist.
>>
There's no real easy way to get over it, but you'll have to. The fact that you seem to demonstrate complete awareness that things are over seems like closure to me. If you decide to ask her to meet again, then I hope that goes well for you.
>>
>>28920997
I did kinda drop the bomb about something but she started getting physical and even hitting me playfully after that.
>>
>>28921015
Well if I don't try it's 100% gone but if I try there's a 1% chance I can recover something from there.
>>
>>28921163
It's nice that you still think that way and care to act on it. Good luck! Just remember that if it doesn't work out, you'll eventually feel better, so don't do anything you'll regret while depressed.
>>
>>28921347
Well I really like her but if it's not meant to be I do feel sad but it's not like I can force her to like me back and shit. I felt good vibes when we met and I had to end our meeting early due to meeting my boys to watch a movie and I regretted that move. Was gonna make it up to her on the second date that never came.

Just wanna meet her and tell her how I feel. If nothing comes out of it, well, nothing was gonna come out of us not talking anyway.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.