[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black girl in Japan >fell for the Japan is safe meme.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x600
>be black girl in Japan
>fell for the Japan is safe meme. Think it will be totally fine to hangout at night alone.
>got very drunk alone in shibuya
>some poo in loo asks me to go karaoke with him
>I agree
>He starts giving me drink after drink
>I get weak and then he rapes me
>I wake up on the floor of some mans home with little memory of the events that took place the night before
>>
>decide to live alone in foreign country
>get shitfaced drunk
>drink even more with complete stranger not even native to the country
>get raped
>FEEL SORRY FOR MEEEEEEEEE

Nigger woman logic
>>
>>28918613
>you will never rape a black fembot in Japan
Thanks for the shitty feels you cunt
>>
>retarded sheep falls for the alcohol meme and experiences the consequences
top lil-lal
>>
File: google-singapore-top-whys.png (30 KB, 642x480) Image search: [Google]
google-singapore-top-whys.png
30 KB, 642x480
>>28918613
>trusting poo in loos

They are the niggers of asia.
>>
File: 5uOc6oo.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
5uOc6oo.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>28918613
>black woman
>in Japan
>raped by poo
have mercy, I just ate
>>
>("very drunk") woman alone at night
fuck up
>agree to go karaoke with poo in loo
fuck up
>keep having drink after drink
fuck up
>get raped

wooow why can't I be completely irresponsible and keep making bad decisions and have nothing bad happen to me in this world full of bad people
>>
>>28918613
pretty hot, I'd love to play around with a drugged girl
>>
Japanese make video game rape simulators and inside that country, no one cares. Indians rape and rape and rape. Remember that story about a woman who got raped by dozens of men on a bus in India?

You hung out with the most rape-y kind of person in the most rape-y country. Basically, you're fucking stupid and you deserved it. That's like leaving your car unlocked in Detroit.

Now why don't you go carry a mattress around you stupid bitch.
>>
I'm sorry that happened to you, that's so crazy.
>>28918613
>>
that is a tale of caution for all would be nigbots who trust a man that makes his intentions clear
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.