[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your plans for today? I'm going to sit in bed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1396922498734.webm (1 MB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
1396922498734.webm
1 MB, 900x720
What are your plans for today?

I'm going to sit in bed and fantasize about a loli gf
>>
just... just look at the piss jugs
>>
Fantasize about jordyn jones
>>
Fantasize about a 2d waifu, western of course. Maybe try to record some music when I wake up. Walk through the woods. That's about it
>>
>>28918607
who is that op? i think im in love
>>
>>28918607

Who is that?

She looks very familiar but I can't pinpoint who it is.
>>
File: 1436558569464.png (418 KB, 612x1022) Image search: [Google]
1436558569464.png
418 KB, 612x1022
>>28918607
>know a girl who's of age but has some growth disorder or something
>has a loli body
>did dance in hs so shes flexible af and has a great bod
>tfw shes a total stacy
>tfw i have no chance

I just want to cuddle her and nibble her flat titties and grope her butt and thighs, I wish so bad she wasn't an utter normie
>>
>>28918880
>>28918854

Brighton Sharbino, she was in The Walking Dead and played Marty's daughter in True Detective.
>>
>>28919405
>she was in The Walking Dea

holy shit yes, thats what it was. She was that girl Carol shot.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-10-07-10h34m24s673.png (164 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-07-10h34m24s673.png
164 KB, 360x480
Fap to young teenagers (pic related), lay in bed for a few hours, get up and play a little bit of the new Total War game, fap again, sleep again and wake up for dinner.

After that I'll sit in front of my computer, like always, naked, rubbing my blanket against my dick while edging some and fantasizing about a cute girl who acts equally sexual and cute at the same time, an impossibility in real life. I'll keep rubbing myself while browsing other sites and after awhile I'll finish off and squirt a geyser of cum that splatters on my desk.

After that I'll lay in bed, still high on my orgasm and I'll curl up in bed. I might ponder on stuff like my situation in life and how utterly unlikable I am but I'll just drift into a fap induced slumber for a few more hours.

Will wake up later, go upstairs and make coffee or eat some leftovers and then I'll just go back to my basement room. I'll sit in front of the dim glow of my monitors and I'll just start thinking on negative things. I'll think up how old I am, how if I ever find any momentary happiness for a day its dispelled by the realization that if I actually had friends they would "look down" on me and I start feeling angry.

Might have a short fap, maybe not, depends on how awful I feel. By this time I feel too bad to play a game or do something I enjoy so I'll try sleeping again.
>>
>>28918607
how are the job opportunities in the fbi these days?
>>
>>28919405
Age was not kind to her lol.
>>
I'm working at night to write a website, but every time SQLAlchemy and CherryPy conspire to produce error message vomit I have to spend half an hour looking at lolis.
>>
>>28919405
>>28919458
Is she the one in that old "is it safe to play here?" image macro from 2009ish? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
>>
File: 1361992622588 .jpg (201 KB, 964x2096) Image search: [Google]
1361992622588 .jpg
201 KB, 964x2096
>>28919840
This one? Looks like her.
>>
File: its a shame.png (480 KB, 848x509) Image search: [Google]
its a shame.png
480 KB, 848x509
I'm going to wage-slave for nine hours and fantasize about a loli gf, and drink a bunch after going home

>6.4 hours until shift starts
>>
Currently on duty as night guard at a gated RV park, fantasizing about having two loli gfs. I'll go to sleep at about seven and I hope I'll dream about lolis.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.