[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here as lonely as me? Let's chat and hang out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 928742934729427394829348296.png (21 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
928742934729427394829348296.png
21 KB, 809x808
Anyone else here as lonely as me? Let's chat and hang out on Skype. Add me and we can make a group chat

id: imgoingtodoit
>>
N-not all at once everybody
>>
Alright, I'll add you
>>
>>28918436
>make a group chat

Don't know anon, i once tried but everyone was a fucking memespouter, no one seemed that "lonely" at all.
>>
>>28918605
Not all chats have to be like that anon, come on in. Add me on Skype.
>>
>skype
only retards would use that bloated piece of shit proprietary malware
>>
>>28918653
I love malware. Why would you care about anything enough to avoid using a program that is commonly used based on its flawed security? Are you that special that your information is worth protecting?
>>
>>28918667
oh i don't care about that part too much. i was /g/ memeing about that.
skype is just a bloated piece of shit
>>
>>28918436
I'd love to chat but I don't have skpye.
>>
>>28918436
The type of "robots" that join in on Skype, omegle, and all of the other chatting shit need to fuck off.
>>
>>28918921
Nothing is wrong with robots trying to communicate with each other.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.