[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i the only one who thinks that girls with big tits seem t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: busty big tits.png (805 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
busty big tits.png
805 KB, 640x640
am i the only one who thinks that girls with big tits seem to be nicer than ones with big asses?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10348058
>>
>>28918337
to avoid bias
>>
Girls with big tits get treated more favorably (unless they get bullied for them) therefore they tend to be friendlier on average.

Girls with big asses arent treated more favorably but know they are just as sexually demanded as girls with big breasts, therefore they tend to develope more arrogant personalities.

Sources: none
>>
>>28918577
I would like to know more about this, anon seems like he's on to something.
But in my experience the big busts were just as mean, only with different inflections.
>>
Tilde poster has big tits and she's the board's resident mean poster.
>>
>>28918337
Big ass means big poop, big breasts means more milk for your children

>captcha says pick all street signs
>small portion of signs carry over into other squares
>select those too
>captcha says i'm wrong
>>
>>28918577
This. Perfect.
>>
>>28918668
Large breasts make feeding harder for children.
>>
>>28918668
what about the small girls that shit out giant logs of turd on a regular basis
>>
I like skinny girls desu tho
>>
>>28918668

Big ass = big hips = less of a chance of dying during birth or needing a c-section.
>>
>>28918337
What if they have both?
>>
File: 1434571531403.jpg (319 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
1434571531403.jpg
319 KB, 720x1080
Seems like womens clothing shows off the ass way more than their tits.

I would prefer some balance of both, but I feel like a good ass makes a good figure.

but that is , just like, my opinion, man
>>
A woman with big tits and no ass looks ridiculous.

A woman with small tits and a big ass is practically a goddess.

A woman with both a phat ass and big tits trumps both, however, these kinds of women who are STACKED are one of the primary sources of depression and low self esteem because I know that they literally wouldn't even acknowledge me if I talked to them.
>>
>>28918859
This tee bee ayyych. A good ass is ESSENTIAL to have a good body. I see grills with small tits that look bomb all the time, if they have dat ass.
>>
>>28918859
Worst thing ever is to be a fat chick with a large ass and no tits, god just hates you and wants you to be round like a watermelon for niggers.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.