[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>asked a qt 3.14 grill to go on a date with me about an hour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1441144752296.jpg (33 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1441144752296.jpg
33 KB, 530x444
>asked a qt 3.14 grill to go on a date with me about an hour ago
>she says yes and we set up the movie and all
>few hours of convo passes
>oh shit anon I'm sorry but my stomachs hurting, I cant hang out tomorrow
>that's okay, Stacy
Why does it always happen, /r9k/?
I thought I was almost out of this hole.
Can we get a /failednormie/ thread?
>>
File: 1443737672232.jpg (59 KB, 512x567) Image search: [Google]
1443737672232.jpg
59 KB, 512x567
>>28918290
>asked a qt out around 6 hours ago, got her number
>she was smiling and giggling at me
>text her and we sent like two texts to each other
>she stops replying

is this failed normie territory?

This shit is like being thrown in a desert and told to look for water, like what the fuck where do I even start looking.
>>
Regroup yourself. Text her for another hangout session. See how she reacts. If she ignores, drop her. If she accepts then has another excuse, tell her to stop wasting your time.

Best I can say.
>>
Anon, I think your problem here is the fact that you hesitated to actually go and meet up with her.

>few hours of convo passes
There's your problem, IMO. Next time, make plans and go actually fucking hang out IRL, don't just continue to text her.
>>
>>28918918
B-but anon we were scheduled for tomorrow
>>
>>28919008
Nah save it. Texting is for conversations u have to have but don't want to or can't talk on the phone. Serious, dry boring shit forget texting game or pua stupid phone game shit.

I find face and voice help to avoid sperging

if u have a date save convo til then

>>28918343
>>>28918290 (OP)
>>asked a qt out around 6 hours ago, got her number
>>she was smiling and giggling at me
>>text her and we sent like two texts to each other
>>she stops replying
>is this failed normie territory?
>This shit is like being thrown in a desert and told to look for water, like what the fuck where do I even start looking.

Yea this is pretty hard mode, either do opposite of what I just said and go deep on some texting convos or u shoulda called and spoken like old people.

People worry about choosing the wrong 'topic' or direction for a conversation. I see it going a few ways; u say something stoopid and they stop talking to u but ur always gonna be a dum mutherfuck so u need someone who isn't afraid of a little stoopid shit. Or u say obscure, stoopid shit and it somehow clicks or gets them talking about themselves or whatever and you move along.

Basically give many less fucks. Get tinder and start just shitting on your matches and soon enough you'll realise most social interaction is kinda meaningless to most people and won't hurt their feelings or leave any impact on them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.