[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw /r9k/ doesn't support MGTOW I didn't realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 03421.jpg (197 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
03421.jpg
197 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw /r9k/ doesn't support MGTOW

I didn't realize this board was full of feminazis and beta cuckold enablers.
>>
>>28918212
>r9k
>supporting sjw
thanks for the laugh we aren't even that pathetic.
>>
>>28918212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BUKLbDrrDY

MGTOW are effectively just male feminists. Go back to tumblr.
>>
I think that you're a cuckold because MGTOW and TRP and all of that bs is based on interacting successfully and engaging with females. Anyone who talks to girls is by default a cuckold since the only way to not be a cuckold is to 100% disassociate yourself from females.

>2016
>not taking the pure black gummy pill

I laugh at you pseudo-normie cuckolds.
>>
>>28918421
I bet you smell your own farts.
>>
>>28918212
This board is full of failed normies who think they still have a chance with women, which they might with a used up roastie when they're 30
>>
>>28918421
>MGTOW
>sjw
>based on interacting successfully and engaging with females
what?
>>28918370
>tradcucks
>>
>>28918503
my favorite part of MGTOW is that they believe they are all going to be millionaire playboys with a cool lifestyle. like their alternative to a less than ideal relationship or the possibility of divorcing at 60 or whatever, is automatically going to be the life of someone who could pick any woman on earth to be his own, after admitting that he's not good enough in the first place.
>>
>>28918570
what?
Mgtow's are almost all late 20s who just want to be left alone.
>>
>>28918442

ha, nice try, but I make more money trading derivatives on my couch in a week than you make every year

so fuck you kid
>>
>>28918624
by who? you and i both know we're talking about a bunch of greasy assholes who spend their days harassing chicks and discussing whores. the defense for MGTOW is always about how much money and freedom you'll have to do whatever you want (except having a stable family). except how likely is it that every one of them is so successful in life if they were shit with girls? if you wanted to be left alone you wouldn't need an SJW movement constantly reminding you of your little conflict with a fundamental part of everyone elses life.

>>28918670
>trading on your couch
don't talk to me or my son ever again, poorfag.
>>
>>28918721
Harassing chicks? What are you even talking about, you're just making shit up out of the blue.
>>
File: 1450227379314.jpg (196 KB, 609x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450227379314.jpg
196 KB, 609x1024
>>28918212
/r9k/ is made up of unironic trumpkins and berniecucks

it doesn't support libertarianism and gary johnson like the old 4chan would
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.