[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Never had a GF throughout the entirety of Highschool This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462930039948.jpg (139 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1462930039948.jpg
139 KB, 1023x682
>Never had a GF throughout the entirety of Highschool

This is the only thing that hurts /r9k/
>>
Boo fucking hoo.

If that's the worst feel you have, consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>28918028
I'm sorry I'm not exactly taking poz loads up the ass YOU BITCH
>>
>>28918000
Why does he stare at the bread?
>>
>>28918000
dude highschool dating is a meme anyway.
you were still a kid in denial at that point pretty much. your only job as a highschooler is to get good grades to get into college
now college dating, that's where its at.
>>
>>28918351
It's a big loaf.
>>
>>28918469
maybe his butt hurts?
>>
>>28918000
I was a kissless virgin til 19. Have slept with 54 girls to date and I'm 33. Trust me, you still have time.
>>
>>28918469
for you

blooooxyyyxxkkkkk
>>
>>28918000
>never had a friend through the integrity of hs or college.
>not even my worst feel.
consider yourself lucky
>>
Who cares about dating some high school roastie whore.

What hurts is when you are so busy you never get to see the few friends you had from elementary school up, and then proceed to never see them again once you and they go off to meme school 2.0 and you wonder if they even remember that you exist. FUCK.
>>
>>28918000
i messed around with a girl throughout most of hs and tried to keep it going for many years after.

i learned a lot but now it was so emotionally draining for me that i never finished college and have no career at 30 years old.
>>
>>28918351
cat's wife was baked into it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.