[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pringles @ Home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
I live under the totalitarian rule of an unfair, despicable ogre AKA my dad. Just because I am not employed, he thinks he has the right to enforce arbitrary dietary restrictions and treat me like a child. Okay, I am overweight and it is "his" house, that still doesn't give him any right.

Anyway, one of the humiliations he puts me through (and in front of my cunt of a stepmother) is to "allow" me one can of Pringles per week as a "treat" (as if I am a dog and not his human son). Of course the first time he did this I ate them in one sitting and he of course shamed me and refused to buy me a new can until the following week. Now I have to walk for 30 min 3 times a week and can only eat certain amount of Pringles per day - yes, he actually draws 6 lines on the can and occasionally checks to see if I surpassed them. If I eat too many he throws the whole can out and doesn't buy them for an additional week because he is an asshole who cheated on my mother and has to make my life hell.

With that background, now you know my predicament. I ate 3/4 of a can Wednesday night due to my diagnoses depression and in a fit of creativity and intelligence, I cut the appropriate length from a paper towel cardboard tube and balanced the remaining Pringles on them. The weight isn't good but they clearly look like they are at the appropriate line.

But I'm worried this won't go unnoticed for the next 5 days and am wondering if /r9k/ can give me advice on how to make homemade Pringles? This way I can use them as "filler". Please /r9k/ I really need this and the flavor doesn't matter, the prick doesn't scrutinize that much.
>>
Go buy new pringles?
How old are you?
>>
>>28917945
just take some pasta and smash it into the shape of a pringle.
>>
Next time you have the can, take a big ol' shit in the can, and put the lid back on to seal in the aroma. Be sure to witness your dad's reaction when he checks if his autistic son has broken his rule on eating chips and finds a huge shit in the can instead. That'll show him.
>>
>>28918003
No allowance and 27, why you asked that I don't know.
>>
>>28918011
Not a bad idea, but I'll still need some kind of glue to hold them together.
>>
>>28918011
>>28918044
>>28918066

Good amount of dubs In this thread
>>
>>28918011
>>28918044
checked.

eat only pasta and pringles. when you have expelled all other forms of food from your body start packing your shit into an empty can. when it is full, slide it out and cut into the shape of pringles.
>>
nice shilling you fat shill.
>>
If I was your dad I would have evicted you and never even acknowledged you until you made it, so to speak.
>>
File: 1464472179338.jpg (60 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1464472179338.jpg
60 KB, 640x636
>>28917945
Lel i hope you didnt make this all for a shitpost. Just dont do anything he says, although maybe you should lose weight, he has to give you at least two weeks notice to kick you out, which i doubt he will. Have you ever thought about killing yourself? I know i am shortly
>>
>>28918011
>>28918044
>>28918066
>>28918088

streuth ma'dingo, crikey dick in the bingbongbazoo
>>
Get a job. Save some money. And move out. Or you can learn how to eat healthier and lose weight. Stop blaming your daddy for a pathetic excuse of a life.
>>
if your 27 your a grown ass man, just wait until 3-4am, take all the valuables from his room, pack your shit and run. go live with your mom if she's around.
>>
>r9k in charge of not recognizing copypasta
>>
>>28918050
you can panhandle enough for one can of pringles
>>
>>28918336
It's a very recent one, too.
>>
File: 1464568008702.jpg (1015 KB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
1464568008702.jpg
1015 KB, 1000x1426
This seems to be one of those threads where a lot of people have repeating digits in their post.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.