[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girls from class show interest in talking to me >Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 236x236
>Girls from class show interest in talking to me
>Help each other out with work and become very well acquainted
>One even goes to the movies and starbucks with me a couple times
>Literally all of them stop talking to me after the end of the semester

Who else has these /autismfeels/? It's like they just use me for homework and pretend to be interested.
>>
File: 1452841474221.gif (483 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
1452841474221.gif
483 KB, 243x270
>>28917921
should have just been yourself op
>>
>>28917921
From your picture, I thought this was gonna end with a /mischief/ on your part. Nonetheless, I'm sorry for you, OP.
>>
>>28917970
Nah, but next time a bitch does this to me, I should turn it into some mischief. I'm bad at brainstorming fucked up shit to do to people, though.
>>
>>28917921
>girlfriend shows interest in me
>has sex every day with me, tells me she loves me
>literally runs away from me and threatens to call the cops if I talk to her again
>>
>>28917921
>Start of a new quarter
>Doing well, but always complete group projects alone
>Am grouped with another
>Friendly and begin talking
>Start grouping with their friends for additional actions like notes and study
>None will interact outside of class
>Before an important test, withhold contributions (I would account for 60-90% of the workload) on grounds I am denying them proper learning
>They all either fail or receive Ds
>>
>>28918081
THAT IS BEAUTIFUUUUUL, ANON!!! I hope to do this some day!
>>
>>28917921
I'm the highest performing student in my year for the degree I'm taking. I've found the same thing happen to me in that students who clearly think I'm weird and boring attempt to cosy up to me the closer it gets to exam time.

The only difference is that I'm taking a degree with 20 males and 2 females. Conversely to you I've found the two girls tend to fend for themselves and it's all blokes who have been trying to take the piss with me. This isn't an issue with gender, it's just a habit with shitty students. I'm not at university to find friends so I've no problem giving them either no help or only the most basic help. I'm not fucking risking any accusations of collusion or plagiarism to please some wee gobshite school leaver.
>>
>>28918026
you sure your not leaving anything out there bub?
>>
File: 1443731848496.jpg (51 KB, 398x582) Image search: [Google]
1443731848496.jpg
51 KB, 398x582
>>28918443
Not anything I'd be willing to share here.
Besides, it was nothing to warrant that sort of reaction.
>>
>>28918280
Would feeding them misinformation be outside the picture?
>>
>>28918179
The hole vengeance filled didn't last long. Since we would finish tasks early, I often times taught them miniatures games/TCGs I competed in. The breached trust is still painful.
>>
>>28918485
if you cheated on her, hang yourself immediately

>it will never be legal to draw and quarter adulterers
>>
>>28918602
>pumped and dumped by Chad

You deserve it, roastie
>>
>>28918506
Yes. To be honest it's quite satisfying when you refuse to cover for someone in a group project for example, rather than being manipulative. There was this completely fucking useless international student I was working with and at first I took sympathy on him as English is not his first language, but it got to the stage where he was expecting me to do all the work. He clearly got into university based on wealth alone, must have been swimming in private tutors. I even sat with him for several hours and completed a 2000 word report whilst he was supposed to do the easier 500 word part we'd agreed on. He kept asking me questions and I gave him sound advice. By the time I completed my part and asked to see what he had done he had written 50 fucking words.

He begged me to complete his bit even though I'd already more or less told him what to write. I did - and then told him accordingly I'm not allowing him to take any credit beyond those 50 words, which I kept word for word and placed his name beside. The look on his face was fucking priceless, he kept repeatedly asking to have his name credited somewhere but I calmly told him that as he hasn't done any work there's nothing I can credit him with.

The downside though? I submitted the group report and advised the lecturer how fucking useless this student was, and we still both got As based purely on my work because the lecturer is completely fucking spineless.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.