[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it gay to kiss a guy when I'm drunk never fucked him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 57054228.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
57054228.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
is it gay to kiss a guy when I'm drunk

never fucked him or had the desire to

I'm just lonely
>>
>>28917737
Yes incredibly gay. You're now a homosexual for life.
>>
>>28917737
I know what it's like to be lonely. Gay isn't a real thing unless you commit to it, okay. If you are still attracted to women you still arent gay, no matter what you do. You are just desperate and tortured.
>>
>>28917777
>You're now a homosexual for life.
>>28917777
btu i'm not. He was just so affectionate. I was just practicing.

I think I can kiss a girl really well now.
>>
>>28917803
Take it from me. I've never kissed a dude. I'm agood kisser. You are not gay. You are just human. Gay guys are really nice, unlike girls.
>>
lads, the guy made out with me liked 5 times today

if he was that enthused about me, why can't girls be?
>>
>>28917777
Quads = truth.
>>
File: 1415746027375.jpg (86 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
1415746027375.jpg
86 KB, 500x692
>>28917737
who cares
kiss who you want to kiss
that's how real men do it
only pussies let the chains of ideology and social pressures confine them
and pussies are very unmanly
>>
pretty alpha to kiss men on the lips
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.