[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes I don't know if 4chan warped my view on life or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1463573306588.jpg (116 KB, 370x556) Image search: [Google]
1463573306588.jpg
116 KB, 370x556
Sometimes I don't know if 4chan warped my view on life or if life is objectively terrible.
It was always a trainwreck for me but at least I had hope that things would get better.
What should I believe?
>>
Certain boards on 4chan serve to instill a cold, hard dose of reality free from emotional sophistry. It informs you about life without the sugarcoating.

That said, there comes a time when you get all you need from 'the red pill' as it's called and the time to go back out into the world and live comes again.

Sounds like you're at that point.
>>
Im 26 and still relate to robots more than the normies I see everyday around me. Ive been surfing this board for six years now
>>
if your life was already good to begin with, you wouldn't need to come to this place. it could be a combination of your life in particular being terrible in addition to 4chan itself being terrible of course
>>
File: no-thank-you.jpg (56 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
no-thank-you.jpg
56 KB, 380x380
>>28917664
I just want to point out that I've never seen the guy in that picture in any other position than pic related.
>>
File: BIG.jpg (517 KB, 1235x822) Image search: [Google]
BIG.jpg
517 KB, 1235x822
>>28918202
He has a few rare images.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.